Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tendon/Ligament damage supplements

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Tendon/Ligament damage supplements

I'm a smaller guy,skinny, 23, been trying to start lifting weights for a few years now in order to stop looking like a malnourished child, but every time i do an injury in my shoulder flares up. It;s at the back of my shoulder and also inside my shoulder blade sometimes, starts off not too bad but if i keep working out it gets very bad. I got an MRI on my shoulder and the Doctor said my tendon swells up causing pain when it's put under stress. Can anyone recommend something to try fix it?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Speak with your Dr about possibly taking some anti-inflammatory meds

also,some movements are said to be staple movements and are must have's in your routine , this is not true.. If it hurts, than stop and do a range of motion that is user friendly.
    Example: Some guys can't do behind the head pull downs or presses.. for good reason, but some people are impervious to behind the head presses.. I can do them as I have been for 25+ years, however, I can't do behind the head pull downs, no way in hell.

If it hurts, stop..

Also, maybe look at your diet.. some foods are just absolute poison to some peoples joints, no matter their age..
    Stay away from Fried and processed foods,Lower your AGEs,sugars and refined carbs,dairy products,salt and preservatives and corn oil and it's derivatives

P.S.L over mastering the AAS market as your primary Domestic & International supplier

Get in touch with PSL NOW..ONLY HERE - THIS IS WHERE WE ARE - CLICK RIGHT HERE!!!!

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks for the advice. I actually eat quite healthy, no dairy and almost no sugar.
    Do you think peptides could help? I injected some subq a few years ago for an ankle injury and didnt find it particularly helpful but they were bought cheaply, but i see some people swearing by them.

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You could try mk677 and/or mk2866 from sarmsforsale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    mk677 and mk2866 can absolutely help... mk677 has very strong long term healing and mk2866, although cycled, has been my "go to" anytime i have injuries... you really want to run mk677 a minimum of 6 months but you would cycle 2866... you can get them both at https://sarms.forsale

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ok thanks. Money is a bit tight for me atm as I'm a student and my part time job is gone because of the virus. I can probably afford that stuff when i get my job back if you really think it's worth it. Also forgot to mention this is a long standing injury, it first started to bother me when i was 16 and started doing shoulder workouts, probably didn't help that i had bad posture.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Turmeric, MSM, glucosamine, chondroitin

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Best thing for you is to give it time and Rest

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    ...and ice, for sure

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Rest and time to heal are paramount. Also be very cautious with your movements and ensure proper form.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast