Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tendon/Ligament damage supplements

skedge95

Registered
I'm a smaller guy,skinny, 23, been trying to start lifting weights for a few years now in order to stop looking like a malnourished child, but every time i do an injury in my shoulder flares up. It;s at the back of my shoulder and also inside my shoulder blade sometimes, starts off not too bad but if i keep working out it gets very bad. I got an MRI on my shoulder and the Doctor said my tendon swells up causing pain when it's put under stress. Can anyone recommend something to try fix it?

Speak with your Dr about possibly taking some anti-inflammatory meds

also,some movements are said to be staple movements and are must have's in your routine , this is not true.. If it hurts, than stop and do a range of motion that is user friendly.
Example: Some guys can't do behind the head pull downs or presses.. for good reason, but some people are impervious to behind the head presses.. I can do them as I have been for 25+ years, however, I can't do behind the head pull downs, no way in hell.

If it hurts, stop..

Also, maybe look at your diet.. some foods are just absolute poison to some peoples joints, no matter their age..
Stay away from Fried and processed foods,Lower your AGEs,sugars and refined carbs,dairy products,salt and preservatives and corn oil and it's derivatives

Thanks for the advice. I actually eat quite healthy, no dairy and almost no sugar.
Do you think peptides could help? I injected some subq a few years ago for an ankle injury and didnt find it particularly helpful but they were bought cheaply, but i see some people swearing by them.

mk677 and mk2866 can absolutely help... mk677 has very strong long term healing and mk2866, although cycled, has been my "go to" anytime i have injuries... you really want to run mk677 a minimum of 6 months but you would cycle 2866... you can get them both at https://sarms.forsale

Ok thanks. Money is a bit tight for me atm as I'm a student and my part time job is gone because of the virus. I can probably afford that stuff when i get my job back if you really think it's worth it. Also forgot to mention this is a long standing injury, it first started to bother me when i was 16 and started doing shoulder workouts, probably didn't help that i had bad posture.

Rest and time to heal are paramount. Also be very cautious with your movements and ensure proper form.

Ok thanks. Money is a bit tight for me atm as I'm a student and my part time job is gone because of the virus. I can probably afford that stuff when i get my job back if you really think it's worth it. Also forgot to mention this is a long standing injury, it first started to bother me when i was 16 and started doing shoulder workouts, probably didn't help that i had bad posture.

yes they are different worth it especially for something nagging/long term etc... so yes, they absolutely are

rest, time, so posture exercises, do some therapy movements, eat some good food, stay hydrated

I'm a smaller guy,skinny, 23, been trying to start lifting weights for a few years now in order to stop looking like a malnourished child, but every time i do an injury in my shoulder flares up. It;s at the back of my shoulder and also inside my shoulder blade sometimes, starts off not too bad but if i keep working out it gets very bad. I got an MRI on my shoulder and the Doctor said my tendon swells up causing pain when it's put under stress. Can anyone recommend something to try fix it?

Start by identifying what you're doing. It's kinda obvious it'll be something like pressing.

it really sounds like you have some tearing in the shoulder. everyone made good suggestions above but left out the truth that you will need to avoid certain lifts that put pressure on the shoulder. you are young and will recover but not if you keep pounding

it really sounds like you have some tearing in the shoulder. everyone made good suggestions above but left out the truth that you will need to avoid certain lifts that put pressure on the shoulder. you are young and will recover but not if you keep pounding

+1 like you should 100% consider Physical Therapy if it doesnt go away. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

I have been dealing with a bad shoulder for years and it is terrible. I have learned to lift different ways as to not aggravate it. Seems like your doctor didn't really recommend any actual treatment?

I had a similar issue and yes it needs time to heal but when you do get back at it, because it sounds like you are early in your weightlifting life, you want to focus on some functional compound movements that will build all the areas of your body up. Use resistance bands, very light weight. It wont take long, I started doing some basic functional training and in about 3-4 months was able to build my functional strength up to a point where I didnt have any more pain when lifting...and I am 38.

mk677 and mk2866 can absolutely help... mk677 has very strong long term healing and mk2866, although cycled, has been my "go to" anytime i have injuries... you really want to run mk677 a minimum of 6 months but you would cycle 2866... you can get them both at https://sarms.forsale

my thoughts and experience exactly

having a consult or couple of sessions with a personal trainer might be a good idea too. It is possible that you are not using good form when lifting which can aggravate nagging injuries. A trainer can get your form right and also put together a routine that works around the issue but still hits all the major muscle groups. Also, we all want to be the guy pressing two plates over our head, but it takes years to get there. Start out with light weight and slowly work your way up.

I think I'm going to focus on building strength in the shoulder with resistance bands. Definitely some movements aggravate it like benching unless it's really light and definitely no shoulder presses or it's gone straight away All the doctor said was try some excercises and if that doesn't help the only other option is surgery.
I'm going to consider the mk products too.

Back
Top Bottom