Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tennis elbow

parisian11

Registered
Hey guys I have had this lingering problem that wont seem to want to go away. I have done all the measures you possibly can and its not improving. My question is, I read that Anavar is good for tendons. I've never taken it before. Not sure if you can take Anavar and TB500 at the same time? Has anyone noticed an improvement after taking Anavar

anavar for tendons? not sure where you are getting that but thats NOT going to help your tennis elbow whatsoever... mk2866, mk677, tb500 and bpc are going to be the compounds you want to look at but definitely not anavar... anavar can dry you out which is not going to help on top of causing stupid pumps etc... thats not even close to what you want... deca, i could see but its just a band aid to a wound and does not provide true healing...

I know it's anecdotal but Deca does seem to make the creaky joints of an old man feel better for a while.
right but at what cost? its just a band aid to the wound... which ultimately is NOT a good thing considering its just masking the pain and once its ran its course, you can be left off worse than you started by just disguising it...

what was suggested above is important.

but there are additional things you can do.. REST is important. also youtube videos on stretches you can do for it.

tennis elbow is an overuse injury and rest is going to be paramount in the end.

Find a physiotherapist or Chiropractor that does Graston treatments -
I have / had tennis elbow on my right arm, golfers elbow on the left. At one time I couldn't hold a jar without almost dropping it, turning a door knob hurt.
I took 2 treatments on my right arm and they grind out the knots and gristle in the tendon - hurt like hell but worked like a charm.

Hey guys I have had this lingering problem that wont seem to want to go away. I have done all the measures you possibly can and its not improving. My question is, I read that Anavar is good for tendons. I've never taken it before. Not sure if you can take Anavar and TB500 at the same time? Has anyone noticed an improvement after taking Anavar

Take a look at Dr. Ester Smith of GrassRoots Physical Therapy out of Colorado U.S. She works quite a bit with climbers, and tennis and golfer elbow issues are -prevalent- in the sport. She has a lot of information for free on her site as well as a few inexpensive programs for rehabbing this kind of thing. You can also check out good info from Dr. Jared Vagy (TheClimbingDoctor).

If you have time, both of them have EXCELLENT podcast episodes on the issue. Podcast would be "Training Beta" and just look for their names. Ester's episodes are great. She has one specifically covering health and rehab of elbow/finger issues.

Best of luck!

trust me on tennis elbow.. the main answer is rest... i had it HORRIBLE the last few months from actually overdoing it playing tennis... to the extent where it hurt just gripping things... i completely stopped playing and started 2866.. the combination of the two relieved it in a few months.. its no joke but rest from whatever is causing the problem is imperative as well...

Back
Top Bottom