Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tennis Elbow help PLEASE!!

IdefineGravity

Registered
Just a quick question does anyone know about any Roids or technique that would actually help tennis elbow or somethingggggg.

Anythingggg will help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a quick question does anyone know about any Roids or technique that would actually help tennis elbow or somethingggggg.

Anythingggg will help

Ok...that stupid guy is spamming the forum again, great.

Anyway, to answer your question, you can get a peptide called BPC-157. You inject it into the area as close to where the pain is coming from as you can. Do this once a day. 250mcg is all you need. Fixed up my shoulder good in a couple of weeks. I'm running out tho and our post here in Canada is on strike so I'm hoping it comes soon as I also have some tendonitis in the arm that I want to use it on.

But yeah, try that. PSL sells it I believe? I get it from a different source here in Canada.

steroids are NOT going to help tennis elbow, i assure you that... mk2866 is what i always turn to for tennis elbow which i used to get regularly considering i am a tennis player.. the only true way to get it to stop is rest.. taking compounds will help but im just being totally honest, if you dont rest it, its not going to get better... taking something like mk2866 with rest will help to make the healing process move quicker but if you dont rest it, its not going to get any better...

Your mami e lass have I ever rip you off your money I can see you just want others to fall for you I do C.O.D I have clients who can stestify for that check that I don't like doing this but it's to prove how legit we are and we have 100% refundable process incase my clients don't gets their packages
eb76e13b569d5a0650d3841dd864a0fd.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Say bye bye

LOL, how does shipping something to someone mean that their legit?!?!? This guy makes me laugh. Spamy Spamerson should be your handle man.

anti inflamattories like turmeric, fish oil, krill oil etc will help reduce the symptoms of tennis elbow

Anythingggg will help

I would get some BPC157 peptide, 2 bottle and a bottle of anti-bac water. Mix it up and inject it right at the source of the pain once or twice a day. I injected once a day at 250mcg/d for about 4 days and then bumped it up to 400mcg/d. In about 15 days I had zero pain and could lift the whole time while injecting. I used a 31g skin pin to inject just under the skin at pain source and then just massaged it in for a few minutes. It works great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I would get some BPC157 peptide, 2 bottle and a bottle of anti-bac water. Mix it up and inject it right at the source of the pain once or twice a day. I injected once a day at 250mcg/d for about 4 days and then bumped it up to 400mcg/d. In about 15 days I had zero pain and could lift the whole time while injecting. I used a 31g skin pin to inject just under the skin at pain source and then just massaged it in for a few minutes. It works great.

I need to get some of this....

I need to get some of this....

I was skeptical of this stuff at first, but it shocked me at how fast I healed up. The only concern I ever had was getting a real peptide. The place I bought from actually supplies these to research facilities like universities. I am waiting for a few bottle in the mail right now.

I was skeptical of this stuff at first, but it shocked me at how fast I healed up. The only concern I ever had was getting a real peptide. The place I bought from actually supplies these to research facilities like universities. I am waiting for a few bottle in the mail right now.

Yeah, that’s going to be the challenge for me.

Back
Top Bottom