Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Teragon Labs Test E Carrier Oil Difference

nicky9doors

Registered
Hey, I just registered to ask if it is normal for different vials to vary in the colour of carrier oil. I have 2 vials of tergon test e that are different one is nearly clear and the other has a yellowish tinge. Is this normal? Does it mean that i have two different strengths of gear?

Attachments

• Snapchat-146678274.jpg
    Snapchat-146678274.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 96
I got these vials from 2 orders a few months apart from proroid.com, The vials are from different batches apparently and they said that sometimes the carrier color varies sometimes within the same batch... I wanted to post here to see what others experiences were with this

you need to contact your source and then stick with trusted sources so this doesnt happen again... check out domestic-supply.com

Hey, I just registered to ask if it is normal for different vials to vary in the colour of carrier oil. I have 2 vials of tergon test e that are different one is nearly clear and the other has a yellowish tinge. Is this normal? Does it mean that i have two different strengths of gear?

Contact the source.

Different carrier oils have different colours so this could be no problem at all. That being said, I would rather see you stick to our approved sources like Domestic-Supply. Check out my signature.

I contacted the source they told me that the difference in color is somthing they see sometimes within the same lot and these were from different lots, Idk it seems off to me I would expect a possible difference in concentration maybe, im hoping its just the carrier

does domestic supply ship to canada?

hello.no,sorry

- - - Updated - - -

I contacted the source they told me that the difference in color is somthing they see sometimes within the same lot and these were from different lots, Idk it seems off to me I would expect a possible difference in concentration maybe, im hoping its just the carrier

hello. yes, the color may be different in different batches. sometimes the color even can be different in one batch - depends how big this batch was

Back
Top Bottom