Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this a terrible plan?

powerup

Buff Brother
Dont shoot me but just wanted some feed back from more experience people to see if this plan would fuck me up.

Currently on week 10 of 12 of Ost, Rad, Card, Proviron.

Start 4 week PCT 25/mg day Clomid and M1MK

2 weeks off

6 weeks Winstrol or Anavar

6 week pct

3 weeks off

12 weeks ostarine, cardarine, rad, proviron

4 week pct

long break

Dont shoot me but just wanted some feed back from more experience people to see if this plan would fuck me up.

2 weeks off

6 week pct

3 weeks off

4 week pct

long break

I dont like the oral only stack at all. To each their own but i wouldnt recommend that if you paid me

Oral only cycles are going to beat up your liver.

I mean as long as you have recovered then you can start another cycle as quickly as you would like. If you dont allow your body to recover its going to be like you never got off a cycle and ultimately could significantly impact your HPTA.

I wouldnt do it but as long as you are aware of the potential side effects you can do it.

i would run bloodwork man to see how healthy our HPTA is.

also it is hard to answer this because i have no clue where your bloods were BEFORE cycle too. if you went into a sarms cycle with a beat up HPTA then that is different than if you were 100% healthy. so it depends

i would run bloodwork man to see how healthy our HPTA is.

also it is hard to answer this because i have no clue where your bloods were BEFORE cycle too. if you went into a sarms cycle with a beat up HPTA then that is different than if you were 100% healthy. so it depends
I'd love to but I live in NJ who prohibits self imposed lab work.

I'd want a LOT longer time off between any of those cycles for a start. And why those three different kinds of cycles anyway - did I miss that?
Just trying to time it for summer next year. Wanted to try anavar or winny but wanted to be done with it b4 summer starts. In summer Saturday nights are usually drinking nights and I know it's terrible to drink on that stuff...

I'd love to but I live in NJ who prohibits self imposed lab work.

Massachusetts used to do the same but personalabs works for me through quest diagnostics.

They email you and order, you walk in with the paper they draw the blood, run the tests, and you get it emailed into your personalabs account online.

Massachusetts used to do the same but personalabs works for me through quest diagnostics.

They email you and order, you walk in with the paper they draw the blood, run the tests, and you get it emailed into your personalabs account online.

this is what you guys need to do with live in states that are not compatible with PMD

and worst comes to worse bite the bullet and print out what you need to get and take that to a doctor and tell him you want that done. you must get bloodwork done. it will save you tens of thousands of dollars long term spending a little each time. just like getting a cavity filled instead of letting it go and then needing a root canal

Just trying to time it for summer next year. Wanted to try anavar or winny but wanted to be done with it b4 summer starts. In summer Saturday nights are usually drinking nights and I know it's terrible to drink on that stuff...

So change it to two short cycles with longer off.

Would it be a lot safer to run S4 and Proviron instead of anavar and or winstrol for the 6 weeks? Kinda like a mini cut

What do you mean? How much shorter?

Given your aim and timescale - move the long break into the middle and then use the 2nd cycle to peak for the summer holidays.

Would it be a lot safer to run S4 and Proviron instead of anavar and or winstrol for the 6 weeks? Kinda like a mini cut

WOuld be safer but the winny and anavar will work faster/better than just 6 weeks of S4 and proviron IMO.

Why not just relax and do things properly as opposed to trying to force multiple cycles in with shorter periods and different compounds?

For me I run mk677 and cardarine after an AAS or suppressive sarms cycle. Works great.

2 weeks off

6 week pct

3 weeks off

4 week pct

long break

How did you come up with this cycle?

Back
Top Bottom