Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tes Enanthate Deca Cycle

Duffman99

Proficient Brother
Hey I was wondering if I should run some armidex or nolva with a 12 week cycle of Tes enanthate 300 and Deca 300mg 12 week cycle .
I’m 30 years old, I have been running Tes Enanthate at 250mg once a weekfor 6 months now what should I run to make sure I don’t get gyno
Cheers

I really just want to run the Deca for therapeutic joint benefits,
I’d be open to maybe just increasing my tes to say 500

Hey I was wondering if I should run some armidex or nolva with a 12 week cycle of Tes enanthate 300 and Deca 300mg 12 week cycle .
I’m 30 years old, I have been running Tes Enanthate at 250mg once a weekfor 6 months now what should I run to make sure I don’t get gyno
Cheers

So you're on 250mgs of test non stop? And you're adding an extra 50mgs? What's the point? And Deca is progesterongenic and nolvadex will increase that.

Good point, I might just up the tes enanthate to 500 a week and run armidex every second day?
I’ve 180cm and 81kg, visible 6 pack still
Put on 8kg since I started lifting and the tes...
Just wanna kick it up a level

Cheers

Wondering if you should, should not be based on other people's opinions, it should be based on your response. Everyone possesses a different ratio of metabolites and enzymes, using ancillaries will vary from each individual.
It is not a bad idea to have numerous types of ancillaries on hand including an anti-estrogen and tamoxifen because both of these have different targeting properties.
I would definitely have both on hand especially tamoxifen..

i wouldnt personally run deca for joint benefits... its a band aid to a wound and once you stop using it, you will either be right back where you were or often times worse off because you masked an injury... not ideal to me whatsoever

It really comes down to your bloodowork sir. Everyone is different on what they can and cannot tolerate so your bloodwork is going to determine how much of an AI you would require with this stack

Cheers

well 250mg a week for 6 months is twice more than what you should be using. so now adding more steroids to that is a risk until you lay off a while. the hidden dangers of overdosing while cruising are there and will catch up to you. have you checked your bloods and lipids? you can easily knock a decade off your lifespan if you continue this

Cheers

If your main focus is not get gyno dont add 19nor with test ( deca ) because that way you will never know if your gyno is from progesterone or estrogen. You can change deca to bolde doing a 16 week cycle or adding dbol with test and that way arimidex or exemestano will control your estrogen . But always have tamoxifen on hand

Cheers

If you're doing a cycle, do the cycle for gains not joint health. For your ai, go with aromasin not arimidex, and for your testosterone base you need at least 500mgs/week.
You can use deca but low dose it at 200mgs/week.

I really just want to run the Deca for therapeutic joint benefits,
I’d be open to maybe just increasing my tes to say 500

It'll do next to fuck all. While studies show it has some affect on collagen synthesis in the real world you'll feel ok when on and as bad, if not worse, when off.

Running deca solely for joint benefits I think is extreme. N2jointrx is the better option!

i wouldnt personally run deca for joint benefits... its a band aid to a wound and once you stop using it, you will either be right back where you were or often times worse off because you masked an injury... not ideal to me whatsoever

my exact thoughts

Thanks for this . I needed to hear this....
just changed my game plan and made a new post I’m freakin out a bit now

Back
Top Bottom