Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test 250 eth deca 25

scorpion343

Registered
Hi guys,7

I'm taking test 250 twice per week

Deca is in 25mg vial.

I have read about people taking 400mg per wk.

I just want to know how many mg per week for deca from your experience? also do i have to inject everyday if its at 25mg?

i've used test 250 eth only cycle before and the results were amazing

Thanks in advance

Hi guys,7

Deca is in 25mg vial.

I just want to know how many mg per week for deca from your experience? also do i have to inject everyday if its at 25mg?

Thanks in advance

25mg deca? I’m confused.

Okay so it’s likely anadrol DEPO not Deca, meaning injectable anadrol. You probably read the label wrong. Anadrol is oxymetholone.

ahh really? lol anadrols good so thats ok.

what do you think about combing test 250 eth with anadrol on a high protein low carb diet (every 2 weeks one cheat meal)

thanks for replying by the way

ahh really? lol anadrols good so thats ok.

what do you think about combing test 250 eth with anadrol on a high protein low carb diet (every 2 weeks one cheat meal)

thanks for replying by the way

Anadrol is a strong compound for sure, if it were me I’d run it for the first 4-6 weeks of my test cycle to get things moving along. It’s not oral so you’ll avoid the liver strain which means you can run it a little longer.

How much test ya gonna run? 500mg a week total? Do you have your PCT drugs lined up already? Do you have an AI already in possession?

Anadrol is a strong compound for sure, if it were me I’d run it for the first 4-6 weeks of my test cycle to get things moving along. It’s not oral so you’ll avoid the liver strain which means you can run it a little longer.

How much test ya gonna run? 500mg a week total? Do you have your PCT drugs lined up already? Do you have an AI already in possession?

im gonna be on 500mg a week x 12
anadrol 200mg per week (?) 6wks

Pct
i plan to use somatrapin 4iu per day, clomid and tamoxifen 2wks after last injection (correct me if im wrong plz) trying to retain strength, stop fat build up and keep as much gains as possible.

what you think bro?

500mg/wk is great for Test, I’d run the anadrol at 50mg ED for the first 6 weeks.

PCT looks fine, the HGH will surely help.

If you keep the diet clean with good proteins you’ll have a good run man, just make sure you get an aromatose inhibitor before you start like aromasin or arimidex.

Other wise looks good.

500mg/wk is great for Test, I’d run the anadrol at 50mg ED for the first 6 weeks.

If you keep the diet clean with good proteins you’ll have a good run man, just make sure you get an aromatose inhibitor before you start like aromasin or arimidex.

Other wise looks good.

thats awesome. I've done my research well

- - - Updated - - -

Other wise looks good.

pressed enter by mistake lol thank you bro you have answered my question. i wasnt sure about the anadrol. I'' keep you updated with my results with training and diet if thats kool

Hi guys,7

Deca is in 25mg vial.

Thanks in advance

Can you take a photo?

And how old are you if you're worried about family sleeping?

me too lol i got it from the chemist. maybe thats why

deca almost always comes in 200mg/ml

why don't you get your money back from that chemist and go to PSL and buy the proper product and stop messing around here

nobody is going to inject 20CC's a week of gear man, that is ridiculous and a great way to get scar tissue

Okay so it’s likely anadrol DEPO not Deca, meaning injectable anadrol. You probably read the label wrong. Anadrol is oxymetholone.

Excellent work again, Gruntwerkz.

But 25mg? Perhaps the label is missing a "0"

Excellent work again, Gruntwerkz.

But 25mg? Perhaps the label is missing a "0"

Not sure man going on what I was given info wise, I’ve seen injectable orals dosed in the normal fashion meant to inject ED. I assume if the label says 25mg then it’s something like 25mg/ml which likely means it needs to be injected ED.

Unless the label is misleading and it’s a long acting depo/ester shot but without knowing about the gear myself this is all I could gather.

So I tried!

Hi guys,7

Deca is in 25mg vial.

Thanks in advance

If your deca is actually a 25mg/mL concentration - it's going to be pretty much useless for the purposes of bodybuilding dude. You would need to inject 20CC of gear per week.

Contact your source. Something seems odd. Most UG labs make deca in 200-300mg/mL

If your deca is actually a 25mg/mL concentration - it's going to be pretty much useless for the purposes of bodybuilding dude. You would need to inject 20CC of gear per week.

Contact your source. Something seems odd. Most UG labs make deca in 200-300mg/mL

It’s not deca it’s anadro depo

Not sure man going on what I was given info wise, I’ve seen injectable orals dosed in the normal fashion meant to inject ED. I assume if the label says 25mg then it’s something like 25mg/ml which likely means it needs to be injected ED.

Unless the label is misleading and it’s a long acting depo/ester shot but without knowing about the gear myself this is all I could gather.

So I tried!

Given what little you had to work with, you did a very job.

Back
Top Bottom