Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test 400

raz1982

Registered
Hey guys I'm new here, I got a few cycles under my belt now I'm by no means an expert but I do ok. Now normally I get my gear from a company called Northern Pharmaceuticals, but my guy got me some other stuff this time from a company called Transfusion Pharmaceuticals or transpharma, has anyone heard of them or if the gear is legit ? It's Test400 seems to look like any other test I've had and the label has a manufacturer I.D and label is prim and proper but I've always heard at that concentration pinning even 1cc should be a pain in the ass (pun intended) any help on this would be much appreciated.

Anything above 300mg/ml Test is going to sting like a bitch. I used a Test E 500mg/ml with EO/Guiacol as the carrier, and I couldn't fucking walk.

The problem with higher concentrations is that oil carrier absorbs faster than the dissolved Test, which then crystallizes on the muscle - shit loads of PIP.

If you want to use a blend like Test 400, its generally better buying the individual esters and injecting them together. Better to inject 3ml of lower concentration gear than 1ml of super high concentration.

Have you hit yet to see how pip is...ive used 400 that cripple you and have used 400 that smooth as could b

No injection pain at all, normal pain at injection site the next day. So hard to tell without wait time

Sure it legit then..might cook off some ba or cut with sterile oil

Nothing i can't handle. No pain no gain right. Just feels like a jacked up donkey kicked me in my ass. Gotta hit my 220 mark and bitching out due to a little pain ain't my style. 6' 187lbs with about 11% bf 6 solid meals plus my shakes between. I work out 5 days a week , weekends are for my kids.

Ok so I read the vial and it says 22%BB, 1.5%BA, so explain how I would "cook off the ba" I've never had to do that.

also just as a side note here other the massive pain in my ass right now I've been fine, that is until I go to bed, starting to over heat and get night sweats. Has anyone else had this problem?

overheating and night sweats-test flu- the bb is pretty high in that.I'd cut one cc with one cc sterile oil and see how that helps.

Ya that's high conc of bb. Not that I haven't done brews with 15-20%. But I have learned you don't need that much to make it hold. But wow 22%.

KRAZIEONE

Anything above 300mg/ml Test is going to sting like a bitch. I used a Test E 500mg/ml with EO/Guiacol as the carrier, and I couldn't fucking walk.

The problem with higher concentrations is that oil carrier absorbs faster than the dissolved Test, which then crystallizes on the muscle - shit loads of PIP.

If you want to use a blend like Test 400, its generally better buying the individual esters and injecting them together. Better to inject 3ml of lower concentration gear than 1ml of super high concentration.

There's no such thing as test 500. Too much to fit in a CC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can fit it. Robo made a t800 that holds but from what I hear its so painful it wasn't worth marketing.

KRAZIEONE

That's not possible bro. I'm no chemist but I know 800 doesn't fit in a CC and if they sold 500mg in a CC then it was likely very underdosed. Check it out:

http://youtu.be/COfyRakgcDk

Title is "fake steroids testosterone"

Not saying rich Piana is the be all end all of steroid truth but what he says is correct from what I've heard from several other home brewers.

Back
Top Bottom