Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test 400

BABA50

Just a question guys I injected half a cc test 400 in my thigh , and the next day I had zero pain and still have no pain three days later . is that common ? I was expecting to have some pain as test normally hurts me a bit at the injection site . Thx in advance

I have test 400 that wasn’t causing pain in my thigh injections at a half cc but I had my wife inject each glute the past couple weeks and they have been sore the next couple days! Could be because she pushes the plunger quicker or that I haven’t used the glutes in a year or so.

Just a question guys I injected half a cc test 400 in my thigh , and the next day I had zero pain and still have no pain three days later . is that common ? I was expecting to have some pain as test normally hurts me a bit at the injection site . Thx in advance

If you have a high quality lab, the pain should be near 0 or very low. I've injected pharmaceutical grade gear and got more pain than with the new high quality UGs out there. So it is somewhat common if you have a high quality lab.

Can cause PIP or not depends on many thinks like oil used by lab , solvents, potency and also the way you react to the drug .

If you doubt if your Testosterone is legit then just get a blood test and see if your levels are through the roof. Easy enough I think.

Listen to our podcast where we discuss this and other topics:

Main Podcast Page
https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

If you have concern on quality, switch to domestic supply, where you will never have these kinds of concerns again!

Back
Top Bottom