Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TEST 400 inj pain

Grifflley

Got Test 400 (200cyp/200enth per ml) from PSL. Great stuff as always from them, but injecting leaves a painful bump and minor bruising. Is this expected due to the high concentration? I do .5 ml twice a week.

High concentration gear is definitely going to give you significantly more PIP than regular concentration. I personally, go out of my way to use high concentration gear despite the increased PIP, because I can't stand to sit with a pin in me pushing oil that long.

High concentration gear is definitely going to give you significantly more PIP than regular concentration. I personally, go out of my way to use high concentration gear despite the increased PIP, because I can't stand to sit with a pin in me pushing oil that long.

This..^^ Also, what size needle you using for pinning and where.
I only ask cuz sometimes personally with high mg if I don't go deep enough this happens to me.

Yea dude thats why the 400/500 mg per ML concentrations are tough since they typically give you more PIP.

If you want to avoid just go with a standard 200-250mg/ml and its usually way less if any.

Absolutely! Hurts less to inject 2ml of 250mg than 1 ml of 400mg for me.

The guys above here have you. First, it’s a high concentration. Second, you’re not diluting it like Steve said. Obviously, your body doesn’t necessarily like that high concentration. Hay said, dilute it and see what happens my dude.

Lol! Mobster I love ya man.... How would I know how I’d react to it if I didn’t try? If I buy it again I won’t bitch though. I give you my solemn oath sir.

Lol! Mobster I love ya man.... How would I know how I’d react to it if I didn’t try? If I buy it again I won’t bitch though. I give you my solemn oath sir.

LOL. It's just it's a known issue of high concentration gear.

Or don't buy high concentration gear. It make no sense to me to bitch about and dilute it when you could have bought differently to begin with.

I used to buy the 500 from local guys because it was the same price as the 200 and everything else. But I would dilute it at a 1:3 minimum ratio with tren or test that was 200.

I used to buy the 500 from local guys because it was the same price as the 200 and everything else. But I would dilute it at a 1:3 minimum ratio with tren or test that was 200.

You, sir, had some sense then ha!

Back
Top Bottom