Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test 400 napsgear?

hettoboyd

Registered
Does napsgear sell any 400 mg per milliliter testosterone products?
The reason I have a phobia to Needles so if I can inject once a week just 400 mg in one injection that would be a lot easier on me then injecting a couple times a week with something that's 200 mg of milliliter hope this makes sense and don't laugh at me

If you have that much of a phobia about needles - injectables are not for you.

Stick w SARMS.

The reason I have a phobia to Needles so if I can inject once a week just 400 mg in one injection that would be a lot easier on me then injecting a couple times a week with something that's 200 mg of milliliter hope this makes sense and don't laugh at me

I saw higher dosages per ML testosterone from napsgear, they have a few brands like that. If you do use higher MG/ML testosterone, expect higher PIP and pain of course.

Have you given any thought to go and look?

Hey brother,
GP Brand does not carry Test 400
Just remember, at a high concentration, there is a possibility that can cause PIP. If you have decided to go with test E250 by lesser concentration by splitting the dose .5cc 2 x week Per injection. You can use a 25guage 5/8 syringe or insulin syringe. Please note I’ll take a little time to aspirate the oil into the needle. Choosing a 5/8” syringe is a small minor concern.

The last option is Androgel testosterone
No syringes are needed.

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom