Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test 400 nightmare injections!

Ingramkoor

Registered
this test 400 I am using is not reacting very well to my body lol. I inject and then I am on the ground in agony from the PIP and the bad news is the next day i wake up feeling like someone hit me with a baseball bat. cannot even workout or stretch that muscle. why do people even bother using this crap?

Higher concentrations of test can cause more pip. One of my friends had some Pharmacom 500 and he said it was unbearable. He ended cutting it with grapeseed oil and it helped him a lot.

I only run test 250. I guess if you're on more than 500mg week it could be a pain pinning over a ml each time.

I've never run over 500mg week so it's not an issue for me.

this test 400 I am using is not reacting very well to my body lol. I inject and then I am on the ground in agony from the PIP and the bad news is the next day i wake up feeling like someone hit me with a baseball bat. cannot even workout or stretch that muscle. why do people even bother using this crap?

That does not happen with all. You may be allergic to the oil your source is using. I’ve had this happen from a local friend of a friend hookup and it was like being hit with a baseball bat. You have to research sources and I’ll always had great experience with approved sources.

they use it to be flexible, it is in your system quicker and out quicker too. sometimes guys run short cycles and it comes in handy but mostly competitors like that it is out of their system fast and the water weight is gone.

for a normal gym rat there is absolutely zero reason to use prop

Higher concentration gear hurts more for sure. I personally try to stick with it though, because I despise sitting with a needle in me so it does make the volume I need to push in me lessened. Heating pads, warm showers, and working the muscle group right after injecting helps.

Back
Top Bottom