Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test & adrenal gland issues

christianlad

Registered
Anybody know of correlation between test and problems with the adrenal gland getting out of whack. Test level about 1000. Estrodiol was in check.

Symptoms are pins and needles/pain in hands and feet, flushing, itchiness. Triggers causing symptoms are heat, stress, any kind of exertion. It has gotten worse as the temps increase. The other day was driving in traffic; weaving, braking, passing, usually drives my wife crazy but I usually have no problem, but it did. Even playing a video game gave me a problem.

May not be related to testosterone use and doctor is doing test of 24-hour urine sample but I thought I would ask if there is any info here.

What's your thoughts on it?

I've never experienced anything like this, but I wouldn't discount the possibility. Some people react differently to certain things

Yeah agreed maybe seek a second opinion from another doctor ?

Haven't experience that but your test levels being so high should make your dr question about it. Check for a second opinion on what could be the leading cause of it

Haven't experience that but your test levels being so high should make your dr question about it. Check for a second opinion on what could be the leading cause of it

Yes I will seek another opinion. Not sure why I would be overdosed by my doc.... Appreciate the lookout guys!

Back
Top Bottom