Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test & EQ Recomp Cycle

StraightOuttaBoston

Registered
Hi Guys,

I am starting a new recomp cycle after New Years. I have all the compounds, PCT, and AI on hand.

Stats:
23 years old
192 pounds
Body fat: 13%
6'1

I want to get get down to 8% or so body fat. Gain a lean 10-15 pounds of muscle. I play soccer so I must be lean. Semi pro season starts in May.

Cycle I'm thinking:
Will be pinning 2x a week
Monday and Thursday
Test E 250mg
Equipose 300mg
Anadrol 30 days to kick start cycle
Tbol to finish off cycle last 30 days
Will run for 16weeks, possibly more
Anadrol to kick start cycle
Tbol to finish it

Have Clomid and Nolvadex for PCT.
Also have arimedex, Letrozile, and caber on hand if any issues arise.

My cycle history includes:
10 week test E and Anavar cycle
Sarms bridge cycle.
MENT only for 5 weeks

I'll try to post updates when I can on here. Will post pictures soon. Any comments are welcome!

Your cycle looks great but you are missing some very important support supplements.

1. An AI to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage.
2. A good quality liver aid based on TUDCA, NAC and milk thistle when using the anadrol. Anadrol is one of the most liver toxic substances you can possibly put into your body. I like the product N2guard from n2bm.com.

The support supplements are very important because high estrogen levels can lead to side effects like gyno and water retention.Just having them on hand makes no sense at all. The whole point of them is to prevent side effects BEFORE they occur. Once the side effects have occurred, it's already too late.

An AI wont hinder gains or anything like that. IT will actually make you grow BETTER because the body builds muscle and burns body fat best in a low estrogen environment. Think about it. Estrogen is the primary female sex hormone. Do you want to be more feminine? More body fat and less muscle? Of course not.

Also your PCT needs a major overhaul. The 2 SERM PCT is very old school and not optimal at all.
After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol exactly as it is laid out in this article here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/
The perfect PCT will ensure your natural testosterone production fully recovers and you keep all the gains you made from your steroid cycle.

You wont need caber as you are not running any nandrolones and you wont need letro either. Letro would really only come in to remove gyno if you had an issue.

The cycle itself looks really good except you need N2Guard. You have oral steroids at the beginning and end of your cycle so this is very important. Anadrol and Tbol are both liver toxic.

Run your AI from day 1 and not just keep on hand.

For PCT you really need to run the Perfect PCT that Muskate linked above^^^^

Hi Guys,

I am starting a new recomp cycle after New Years. I have all the compounds, PCT, and AI on hand.

Stats:
23 years old
192 pounds
Body fat: 13%
6'1

I want to get get down to 8% or so body fat. Gain a lean 10-15 pounds of muscle. I play soccer so I must be lean. Semi pro season starts in May.

Cycle I'm thinking:
Will be pinning 2x a week
Monday and Thursday
Test E 250mg
Equipose 300mg
Anadrol 30 days to kick start cycle
Tbol to finish off cycle last 30 days
Will run for 16weeks, possibly more
Anadrol to kick start cycle
Tbol to finish it

Have Clomid and Nolvadex for PCT.
Also have arimedex, Letrozile, and caber on hand if any issues arise.

My cycle history includes:
10 week test E and Anavar cycle
Sarms bridge cycle.
MENT only for 5 weeks

I'll try to post updates when I can on here. Will post pictures soon. Any comments are welcome!

Pretty curious - how did the MENT cycle go?

The anadrol could cause your some lethargy (which is obv bad for an athlete). Its one of the stronger ones. Maybe you'll tolerate it fine, but be prepared to drop it if it starts affecting your soccer performance. As fun as building muscle can be, make sure you focus on your goal and not get carried away with adding mass.

The support supplements are very important because high estrogen levels can lead to side effects like gyno and water retention.Just having them on hand makes no sense at all. The whole point of them is to prevent side effects BEFORE they occur. Once the side effects have occurred, it's already too late.

An AI wont hinder gains or anything like that. IT will actually make you grow BETTER because the body builds muscle and burns body fat best in a low estrogen environment. Think about it. Estrogen is the primary female sex hormone. Do you want to be more feminine? More body fat and less muscle? Of course not..
I disagree somewhat here though. I know a tonne of guys (myself incldued) who feel like utter shit and can't make much progress without a good hunk of estro in em, and I don't put on less muscle when not taking an AI, I actually put on more. I think taking an AI before you know you need one can be premature for some people. I agree with your sentiment on the whole, but it needs to be noted that that is not always the case.

Hi Muskate,

Thank you very much for the reply.

I meant to type that yes I will be using AI in cycle. Exemestane tablets from Enhancedathlete.com

Thank you for the perfect pct link.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Masonic BodyBuilder,

Thank you for the reply.

Yeah I will be running AI. I must get the Tudca and N2Guard before my cycle begins.

- - - Updated - - -

@JayScott,

Ment was great. Gained about 20 pounds, about 10 of it muscle. Bloated me up tremendously quick

Hi VallieFlag,

Yeah the Anadrol I am looking just to quick start the cycle well. I I'm in off season right now anyway. I've never tried it but let's see how or if the lethargy comes from it. I will post some body pictures. I do need to lean out but could deff use more muscle too. That's why I think of the cycle as a recomp. I want to get that "Ronaldo" look.

What is happening in this thread? posts are being deleted and censored? My post is pending approval aswell for some reason?

What is happening in this thread? posts are being deleted and censored? My post is pending approval aswell for some reason?

bro who censoring you? what you saying? you probably said a spam word and went to moderation...no one censors here...dont make these claims brother, not cool....

bro who censoring you? what you saying? you probably said a spam word and went to moderation...no one censors here...dont make these claims brother, not cool....
I apologise. I made a mistake. Nothing was being deleted or censored. Please ignore my previous post.

Hi Guys,

Yeah for some reason my last response it did say for a second it needed to be approved or something. Odd.

Where can I find well produced Tudca?

when someone new posts and someone else responds the posts need to be approved first in that order.

that is the sites way of preventing spammers. no one is being censored lol .. just be a lil patient and wait for the post to show up

Hi Guys,

Yeah for some reason my last response it did say for a second it needed to be approved or something. Odd.

Where can I find well produced Tudca?

Rather then just use TUDCA, I would use a multi-ingredient liver aid supplement. It'll only be a little bit more expensive and give you way more bang for your buck.

Check out N2guard from n2bm.com. It contains a full dosage of TUDCA, NAC, and milk thistle per serving.

I would always go for N2Guard over just TUDCA. N2Guard contains TUDCA, NAC, and 41 other ingredients. It really is an all in one support when it comes to organs. You can read articles on this site on almost every ingredient in N2Guard!

Back
Top Bottom