Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test and Anavar first cycle

No issue with anavar as a kick start. While I do think that 250mg is a low dose you will still get something out of it. We need to remember that not everyone is looking to get huge. Make those changes to the PCT, get your supports lined up, and keep us updated on your progress.

No issue with anavar as a kick start. While I do think that 250mg is a low dose you will still get something out of it. We need to remember that not everyone is looking to get huge. Make those changes to the PCT, get your supports lined up, and keep us updated on your progress.

Yeah it is quite low ;=) And yeah sure i'll keep you guys updated, maybe it can help other people.

well said.. we all have different goals and you definitely can get something out of 250.. clearly its a lower end dose but its still going to provide results...

Back
Top Bottom