bannednutrition.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Test and Anavar first cycle

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    No issue with anavar as a kick start. While I do think that 250mg is a low dose you will still get something out of it. We need to remember that not everyone is looking to get huge. Make those changes to the PCT, get your supports lined up, and keep us updated on your progress.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Masonic Bodybuilder View Post
    No issue with anavar as a kick start. While I do think that 250mg is a low dose you will still get something out of it. We need to remember that not everyone is looking to get huge. Make those changes to the PCT, get your supports lined up, and keep us updated on your progress.
    Yeah it is quite low ;=) And yeah sure i'll keep you guys updated, maybe it can help other people.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dext View Post
    Yeah it is quite low ;=) And yeah sure i'll keep you guys updated, maybe it can help other people.
    thats awesome to hear about the updates to come. looking forward to learning from your experience

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Masonic Bodybuilder View Post
    well said.. we all have different goals and you definitely can get something out of 250.. clearly its a lower end dose but its still going to provide results...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123