Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test and Anavar first cycle

dext

Registered
Hey guys. So ive been around reading on different forums a couple of years and now decided to take my first cycle soon.
Im 25 years old
Been training for 6 years on/off and never took anything. My diet is on point and i track everything i eat.

Im gonna take 250 mg of Test EW for 10 weeks, and Anavar 50 mg ED for 6 weeks.
And yes i know that alot of you guys will say "Up the test dose" and same with Anavar
but this is my choice and thats what i will take. Im very sensitive to everything so this is what i will go with.
But what im asking advice for is the cycle and if its overkill with HCG and if Nolva is even needed?
How long before PCT is started?

And yeah i have plenty of liver protection ;)
So here is my cycle for now:

Week 1 to Week 6:

Anavar 50 mg ED
Test 250 mg EW
Nolvadex 20 mg ED

Week 7 to Week 10:

Test 250 mg EW
Nolvadex 20 mg ED
HCG 500 iu EW

Week 11 (PCT):

Clomid 100 mg ED
Nolvadex 20 mg ED
HCG 500 iu EW

Week 12 (PCT):

Clomid 50 mg ED
Nolvadex 20 mg ED
HCGl 500 iu EW

Week 13 (PCT):

Clomid 50 mg ED
Nolvadex 20 mg ED

i dont see any issue with running lower doses and your anavar dose is plenty high but i would honestly just pick ONE compound your first cycle... if you are intent, thats fine but your pct definitely needs work... you DO NOT need to go that high on clomid whatsoever, completely unnecessary to say the least for starters... hcg is not necessary either and i have a product to erase the need for it... here's how i would run it...

1-12 test e 250 mg week
1-14 aromasin (adjust your dose because you likely dont need as much with 250 of test)
9-14 anavar 50 mg day
9-14 dga organ st https://www.dganutrition.com/product/organ-st/
11-14 dga post ct https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

pct 15-20

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20 

aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st

mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)

gw-501516 20 mg day

@dylangemelli

Thanks for your tips!
Is there a reason for taking nolva AND aromasin?? Good synergi or?

What about when i hop of Ostarine and Cardarine will my body start producing test again when im completely off?

For protection im gonna take liv52, NAC, aurine, glutamic acid, proline, vitamin C, Indole-3-carbinol,RED YEAST RICE,taurine,Cranberry and flax seed oil. Do i need more? :p

Seems like good products you have on your site but problem is that i live in Europe so cant buy any of that stuff from USA and it takes weeks to get here anyway....

Somehow last post i made is gone or something.

But here we go again.

Thanks for the tips Dylan!

Is there a reason for using both Nolvadex AND Aromasin on PCT?? Good synergi or?

And what about when i hop off the Ostarine and Cardarine will my test return to normal?

For protection im gonna take liv52, NAC, aurine, glutamic acid, proline, vitamin C, Indole-3-carbinol, RED YEAST RICE, taurine, Cranberry and flax seed oil. Do i need more? :p
And also thats some nice products u have there on your site but i live in Europe so cant get it to here and it takes weeks anyway...

novladex and aromasin are completely different, what do you mean? they are not one in the same and have completely different purposes... thats why and clearly you are going to recover or that wouldn't be posted... i dont get it... you think i would post up a pct that would not be the best for recovery?

novladex and aromasin are completely different, what do you mean? they are not one in the same and have completely different purposes... thats why and clearly you are going to recover or that wouldn't be posted... i dont get it... you think i would post up a pct that would not be the best for recovery?

Nolvadex is a SERM.

Aroamsin is an AI.

Like @Dylangemelli said - they are completely different things. Apples and oranges.

Well actually im gonna follow Dylan's tips so you got that wrong ;)

But the products that he linked to i cant get because i live in Europe, so any alternatives guys?? And thanks for the help.

Well actually im gonna follow Dylan's tips so you got that wrong ;)

But the products that he linked to i cant get because i live in Europe, so any alternatives guys?? And thanks for the help.

actually you did say that so......

actually you did say that so......

Well if u read what i wrote i said that about THE DOSES and thats it, 250 mg test e and 50 mg Anavar, but i needed advice on the PCT. U get that?? Dont be a fucking dick!

Well if u read what i wrote i said that about THE DOSES and thats it, 250 mg test e and 50 mg Anavar, but i needed advice on the PCT. U get that?? Dont be a fucking dick!

I "got" everything that I read. But I didnt comment on everything. I only commented on one response that I read. U get that??

im sure you can get anything you want in europe... that should not be any issue whatsoever and there's no need for anyone in here to get nasty with one another... just chill the fuck out, EVERYONE... too many touchy ass feelings that go on the forums... we are fucking men... everyone has to learn to just man up with shit and not be touchy , everyone... fuck, i get abused all day long and just laugh at comments etc... act like men, help each other, if you disagree, so be it... its fucking life... we all disagree... show me two people that agree on everything and i'll show you two liars... just relax and help each other out...

im sure you can get anything you want in europe... that should not be any issue whatsoever and there's no need for anyone in here to get nasty with one another... just chill the fuck out, EVERYONE... too many touchy ass feelings that go on the forums... we are fucking men... everyone has to learn to just man up with shit and not be touchy , everyone... fuck, i get abused all day long and just laugh at comments etc... act like men, help each other, if you disagree, so be it... its fucking life... we all disagree... show me two people that agree on everything and i'll show you two liars... just relax and help each other out...

+1 Thanks for your help ;)

your right Dylan. I am thankful for your input and help. And its awesome that you always look out for whats best for people. look forward to learning more from you as well

Back
Top Bottom