Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Test and Anavar first cycle

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Smile Test and Anavar first cycle

Hey guys. So ive been around reading on different forums a couple of years and now decided to take my first cycle soon.
    Im 25 years old
    Been training for 6 years on/off and never took anything. My diet is on point and i track everything i eat.

Im gonna take 250 mg of Test EW for 10 weeks, and Anavar 50 mg ED for 6 weeks.
    And yes i know that alot of you guys will say "Up the test dose" and same with Anavar
    but this is my choice and thats what i will take. Im very sensitive to everything so this is what i will go with.
    But what im asking advice for is the cycle and if its overkill with HCG and if Nolva is even needed?
    How long before PCT is started?

And yeah i have plenty of liver protection
    So here is my cycle for now:

Week 1 to Week 6:

Anavar 50 mg ED
    Test 250 mg EW
    Nolvadex 20 mg ED

Week 7 to Week 10:

Test 250 mg EW
    Nolvadex 20 mg ED
    HCG 500 iu EW

Week 11 (PCT):

Clomid 100 mg ED
    Nolvadex 20 mg ED
    HCG 500 iu EW

Week 12 (PCT):

Clomid 50 mg ED
    Nolvadex 20 mg ED
    HCGl 500 iu EW

Week 13 (PCT):

Clomid 50 mg ED
    Nolvadex 20 mg ED

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i dont see any issue with running lower doses and your anavar dose is plenty high but i would honestly just pick ONE compound your first cycle... if you are intent, thats fine but your pct definitely needs work... you DO NOT need to go that high on clomid whatsoever, completely unnecessary to say the least for starters... hcg is not necessary either and i have a product to erase the need for it... here's how i would run it...

1-12 test e 250 mg week
    1-14 aromasin (adjust your dose because you likely dont need as much with 250 of test)
    9-14 anavar 50 mg day
    9-14 dga organ st https://www.dganutrition.com/product/organ-st/
    11-14 dga post ct https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

pct 15-20

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
    nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20 

aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
    ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st

mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)

gw-501516 20 mg day

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    @dylangemelli

Thanks for your tips!
    Is there a reason for taking nolva AND aromasin?? Good synergi or?

What about when i hop of Ostarine and Cardarine will my body start producing test again when im completely off?

For protection im gonna take liv52, NAC, aurine, glutamic acid, proline, vitamin C, Indole-3-carbinol,RED YEAST RICE,taurine,Cranberry and flax seed oil. Do i need more? :P

Seems like good products you have on your site but problem is that i live in Europe so cant buy any of that stuff from USA and it takes weeks to get here anyway....

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Somehow last post i made is gone or something.

But here we go again.

Thanks for the tips Dylan!

Is there a reason for using both Nolvadex AND Aromasin on PCT?? Good synergi or?

And what about when i hop off the Ostarine and Cardarine will my test return to normal?

For protection im gonna take liv52, NAC, aurine, glutamic acid, proline, vitamin C, Indole-3-carbinol, RED YEAST RICE, taurine, Cranberry and flax seed oil. Do i need more? :P
    And also thats some nice products u have there on your site but i live in Europe so cant get it to here and it takes weeks anyway...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I don't have a problem using an oral to kickstart your test cycle even if it your first

but you need to clean up that pct, it is awful!
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    novladex and aromasin are completely different, what do you mean? they are not one in the same and have completely different purposes... thats why and clearly you are going to recover or that wouldn't be posted... i dont get it... you think i would post up a pct that would not be the best for recovery?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    novladex and aromasin are completely different, what do you mean? they are not one in the same and have completely different purposes... thats why and clearly you are going to recover or that wouldn't be posted... i dont get it... you think i would post up a pct that would not be the best for recovery?
    Nolvadex is a SERM.

Aroamsin is an AI.

Like @Dylangemelli said - they are completely different things. Apples and oranges.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Well as you've said it's what you're gonna do...

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Well actually im gonna follow Dylan's tips so you got that wrong

But the products that he linked to i cant get because i live in Europe, so any alternatives guys?? And thanks for the help.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast