Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test base vs Test prop and Tren base vs tren ace?????

bone711

Registered
Ok guys my source recently started offering test base and tren base which i know has no esther....right now i am on break but about to start back test prop tren ace cycle. I am just wondering what is the difference between test prop and the base and tren ace and the base? The ones with an esther have short half lives and i usually run 1/2 ml a day of tren and 1ml eod of the prop.......any advice?

Base is really only good for preworkout unless you are okay with multiple pins per day (halflife is only hours).

I thinks it's more of a novelty than anything really useful. I ran a cycle with test base once because I never knew when I'd be tested but I hope to never do it again. Now I just blast a little for fun before lifting or when I need a little pickup.

It is possible to incorporate both to be honest but you'll be a serious pin cushion. I'd just stick with prop/ace and just pin an hour before you train

The test base I used would work in a slin pin if I was patient. I'd give that a go if you are dead set on trying it.

The bases have no ester and half lives are in hours, where prop and ace has hakflives in days. The bases can be used to enhance a cycle but I wouldn't rely on them without already having an estered version of those compounds in your cycle. It will cause too much fluctuation. Also bases must be injected every day

the injections will get old and fast.

but I am all for trying it.

yeah man, you ll get so sick of by day 10 you ll be placing an order for some tes/tren E/C some you can go 3-4 days without inj'ing. 1-2X, ED inj's get old real quick.

If your just doing 50mg extra on bench, dead & squat days its another story but what your talking about is going to suck.

Yeah, like everyone else has already said.
It depends on how many Injections that you want to be doing.
Gymrat's Idea about using Long Esters for your Cycle, and then only doing the Base as your Preworkout on 3 or 4 Days makes the most sense.
Also "Base's" Idea about using a Slin Pin is excellent.
I have some Mix-5, which is a Blend of 3 different Bases, and plan on doing them with a Slin Pin................................... JP
P.S.
But then I use a Slin Pin whenever and wherever I can.

It's like 3x quicker acting... The base I mean. You'd have to pin like 2-3 times a day to keep balanced levels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom