Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test brand help please

25homes

Veteran
VIP
EVO Logger
Looking for anyones opinion on what would be best test for low PIP and accurate dosing and water retention thoughts. Really interested in the Nakon, but also considering sixpex or ultima. What are you guys thoughts between the 3? Gonna run with dbol and Tren ace. Got all my ancil and PCT lined and ready to go.

Thank you all for the help I greatly appreciate it.

Looking for anyones opinion on what would be best test for low PIP and accurate dosing and water retention thoughts. Really interested in the Nakon, but also considering sixpex or ultima. What are you guys thoughts between the 3? Gonna run with dbol and Tren ace. Got all my ancil and PCT lined and ready to go.

I'm currently using Ultima test E and tren E and both are super smooth. Water retention has nothing to do with the brand. It will depend on dose/estrogen conversion.

I'm currently using Ultima test E and tren E and both are super smooth. Water retention has nothing to do with the brand. It will depend on dose/estrogen conversion.

Thanks for the input. I have def held more water on certain tests. I believe ester has some part in it as I dont hold nearly the water on prop or susp as I would with cyp. but everone is different glad to hear its smooth though.

I use Euro pharmacies and Geneza pharma, thats my 2 brands that I openly support

check Euro pharmacies and geneza pharma for sure
and you going to post a LOG journal for us?

I can do that if you woudl like me to. Probably wont start for a few weeks,
Gonna Run like this as of now may make a few minor adjust. Got all ancil I need but here basic break down.
Test mix at 500mg for 16 weeks
dbol 30mg for 5 weeks
tren ace/enath blend last 6 weeks.

Might add little proviron or masteron last 5 weeks not absolutely sure as of yet..

i like ultima too. solid brand and they usually have great discounts and deals

Ok boys its Seems a Log is in order. This will be good for me because ive been out the gym a minute. I wont be starting this cycle until til Late Feb or so. I will Log it out for you all. Should see a a good transformation on this one if all goes as planned. Going to Right around 16 weeks on cycle. Gonna throw on as much weight and strength as possible first 8 weeks. Then Ill clean it up last 8 weeks. First 8 bulk thinking about keeping clean bulk diet what do you think? Dont want to much xtra fat to shred last 8 weeks but I stay fairly lean on bulk even if its just as many calories as possible.

Back
Top Bottom