Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test cloudy

Elmers

Registered
Hey, I made my own bacteriostatic water using a syringe the water ended up being good but when i used the same needle after to draw the test something weird happened it looked as though it formed white chunks and when I shook it it dissolved back into the oil but now it is foggy I have tried heating it up in some water for a few minutes but it stays foggy. My instinct since the bacteriostatic water is just distilled water and benzyl alcohol that the testosterone should still be fine but I would like to know your opinion. If not lesson learned but I am in hopes that its still good as there is about two doses left. Nothing else has happened to it it is not old and only new needles have been used in it prior to this occasion.

Hey, I made my own bacteriostatic water using a syringe the water ended up being good but when i used the same needle after to draw the test something weird happened it looked as though it formed white chunks and when I shook it it dissolved back into the oil but now it is foggy I have tried heating it up in some water for a few minutes but it stays foggy. My instinct since the bacteriostatic water is just distilled water and benzyl alcohol that the testosterone should still be fine but I would like to know your opinion. If not lesson learned but I am in hopes that its still good as there is about two doses left. Nothing else has happened to it it is not old and only new needles have been used in it prior to this occasion.

Mixing water and oil is... well we all know the old adage. You can heat the vial with a pin, not the barrel but just the pin thru the vial top. It will allow the moisture to escape. Just heat the vial and it will should take care of it.

i dont know.. bac water is cheap man... i woldnt be making my own whatsoever but to each their own

In not sure what advice to give here, as this is just something I would never do. Maybe give Genixcon's suggestion a go.

Back
Top Bottom