Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test cycle

bluecitizens9

Registered
Its a really simple cycle, but im concentrating on my diet and training the most and the test is just an extra plus....My stats are 6'3" 210 lbs, looking to put on some about 15 pounds with minimal fat( I know that depends on my diet). So you guys think I can get these results in 12 weeks or should I be looking to go longer?

Wks 1-12 750mg/wk Proline's Test Enanthate.....
Wks 1-4 50mg/day IP Dbol

Its a really simple cycle, but im concentrating on my diet and training the most and the test is just an extra plus....My stats are 6'3" 210 lbs, looking to put on some about 15 pounds with minimal fat( I know that depends on my diet). So you guys think I can get these results in 12 weeks or should I be looking to go longer?

Age? More stats.

Without knowing anything about you, I would have to say that 750mg of testosterone is on the overkill side. Also, you don't mention an AI, what's your plan there? Way too little info my man. I'm in with Mobster for stats...how old are you, what's your bf%, training experience, how many previous cycles do you have under your belt, etc?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Wks 1-12 750mg/wk Proline's Test Enanthate.....
Wks 1-4 50mg/day IP Dbol

At 6'3" and 210lbs, I'll assume your percentage of body fat to be around 12%. I'll also assume you to be at least 25-years-old and that this will not be your first cycle.
With that said, 750mg of test' per week and 50mg of dbol per day is not "just an extra plus." Those are, in fact, very high doses go AAS.
That said, here is my suggestion as to how you should execute said cycle:

400mg of test' per week - weeks 1 through 12
30mg of dbol per day - weeks 1 through 4
12.5mg aromasin EOD - week 1 through 17
(50mg of proviron ED from week 1 through week 12 would also be quite helpful.)

PCT:
Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Nolva: 40/20/20/20

completely unnecessary dosing on both test and dbol.. all i see is estrogen with that... why do you feel the need to run test that high? for what? to just add side effects?

I just wonder what your other cycles have been like if that's your idea of a conservative amount of test.

Back
Top Bottom