Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test cycle

Right now you are at least 25 lbs undersized for steroid use. You have a lot of natural growth ahead of you

Not sure what that means because i speak english but just agreeing with a point that was made which was true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I disagree, that was factually incorrect on two counts. First being I didn’t start talking shit until I was talked shit to ! Second I got called out and defended myself and then got verbally jumped. I’m not surprised though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I disagree, that was factually incorrect on two counts. First being I didn’t start talking shit until I was talked shit to ! Second I got called out and defended myself and then got verbally jumped. I’m not surprised though.

I didnt talk shit to you or anyone else.... someone else brought up a point... which is very valid.. you are in another thread hurling insults left and right because you didnt get the answers you wanted etc... i did not participate any further in that thread because of your attitude and i knew i would just low up too... i dont deal with computer tough guys etc... its fucking immature and definitely not something i have time or energy for... when i see people talk tough behind a computer, all it does is give me a laugh and a true sense of being thankful im not that pathetic... so i dont participate in that shit whatsoever... i give answers and advice and i dont give answers to people that they want, i give them facts.. if you ant take those kind of answers, when people are actually trying to help you, then you simply shouldnt ask them... clearly if you are asking questions, you need some sort of help or advice so if its given and you dont like it, well, thats frankly too bad.. people are trying to help... with free advice on top of it... when i advise people, its to make sure they do things the right way and can improve health and longevity on top of making progress but i actually put health first... unfortunately many people do not take that into consideration but i take it very serious and so do many people here as well...

Last edited:
I didnt talk shit to you or anyone else.... someone else brought up a point... which is very valid.. you are in another thread hurling insults left and right because you didnt get the answers you wanted etc... i did not participate any further in that thread because of your attitude and i knew i would just low up too... i dont deal with computer tough guys etc... its fucking immature and definitely not something i have time or energy for... when i see people talk tough behind a computer, all it does is give me a laugh and a true sense of being thankful im not that pathetic... so i dont participate in that shit whatsoever... i give answers and advice and i dont give answers to people that they want, i give them facts.. if you ant take those kind of answers, when people are actually trying to help you, then you simply shouldnt ask them... clearly if you are asking questions, you need some sort of help or advice so if its given and you dont like it, well, thats frankly too bad.. people are trying to help... with free advice on top of it... when i advise people, its to make sure they do things the right way and can improve health and longevity on top of making progress but i actually put health first... unfortunately many people do not take that into consideration but i take it very serious and so do many people here as well...

There you go again getting all sassy with me brahh wtf [emoji1787] you just called me pathetic, immature and low in one quote lmfao I defend myself at all times your not better than me because you know more about steroids than me brah are you serious ? You try to put people down to make yourself feel superior to them and make them feel inferior. While I know the truth that only weak people do that. I was attacked verbally and called a liar and then defended myself. I never once got mad because of advice or info I was given. Idgaf what anyone thinks or says or how they say it to make themselves feel better. I asked a question and not once got mad about the good advice I was given. I have numerous other bodybuilding forums I ask on and listen to. But the majority of people on here just pay people out when they ask a fucken question. I just lol because idgaf. Also don’t try to categorize me as getting mad about advice or opinions from questions I’ve asked, because me ever letting emotions control me is inaccurate.

There you go again getting all sassy with me brahh wtf [emoji1787] you just called me pathetic, immature and low in one quote lmfao I defend myself at all times your not better than me because you know more about steroids than me brah are you serious ? You try to put people down to make yourself feel superior to them and make them feel inferior. While I know the truth that only weak people do that. I was attacked verbally and called a liar and then defended myself. I never once got mad because of advice or info I was given. Idgaf what anyone thinks or says or how they say it to make themselves feel better. I asked a question and not once got mad about the good advice I was given. I have numerous other bodybuilding forums I ask on and listen to. But the majority of people on here just pay people out when they ask a fucken question. I just lol because idgaf. Also don’t try to categorize me as getting mad about advice or opinions from questions I’ve asked, because me ever letting emotions control me is inaccurate.

clearly there is a language barrier or you dont read well... i said that kind of behavior, when people talk tough behind a keyboard is immature and pathetic, which it is... show me where i specifically say you are pathetic... you cant because i never said that... me knowing something about steroids doesnt make me better than anyone else and i could care less if i feel superior to anyone or not... i could care less about any of that... i never gave you any advice because of the way you reacted... a guy with thick skin, who is actually tough internally, just ignores if someone is being jerk and continues on with people trying to help them.. you know how much shit i get daily? i just fucking ignore assholes... thats life and thats how it is in the real world... you take in the good and ignore the bad, or you dont make it... you certainly dont start calling people names behind a keyboard... three years old do that and if you are an adult, your better than that... if someone is causing you shit, come tell me or another mod and i'll handle it.. .fighting on line IS pathetic and you know it... you dont need to do that nor does anyone else..

clearly there is a language barrier or you dont read well... i said that kind of behavior, when people talk tough behind a keyboard is immature and pathetic, which it is... show me where i specifically say you are pathetic... you cant because i never said that... me knowing something about steroids doesnt make me better than anyone else and i could care less if i feel superior to anyone or not... i could care less about any of that... i never gave you any advice because of the way you reacted... a guy with thick skin, who is actually tough internally, just ignores if someone is being jerk and continues on with people trying to help them.. you know how much shit i get daily? i just fucking ignore assholes... thats life and thats how it is in the real world... you take in the good and ignore the bad, or you dont make it... you certainly dont start calling people names behind a keyboard... three years old do that and if you are an adult, your better than that... if someone is causing you shit, come tell me or another mod and i'll handle it.. .fighting on line IS pathetic and you know it... you dont need to do that nor does anyone else..

I talk this way on my phone, computer, or in real life. The internet hinders me in no way. I carry concealed, I can fight real good, I have bail money and a good lawyer I’m not worried about anything or anyone. One fact I know is there is no bad questions and I’ve been seeing a lot of people getting payed out because they ask a question .. which is wrong. You judged me based on a defensive response from a verbal attack on me. When you know nothing about me, where I come from, or what I’ve been through. You insinuating I’m a keyboard warrior is funny though but I’m not mad. Like I said in my previous message I’m emotionless from years of training that. In life you hafta realize one thing you may not like everyone but all that matters is how you see yourself. Stay shredded brahhh and remember haters gon hate brahh.

I talk this way on my phone, computer, or in real life. The internet hinders me in no way. I carry concealed, I can fight real good, I have bail money and a good lawyer I’m not worried about anything or anyone. One fact I know is there is no bad questions and I’ve been seeing a lot of people getting payed out because they ask a question .. which is wrong. You judged me based on a defensive response from a verbal attack on me. When you know nothing about me, where I come from, or what I’ve been through. You insinuating I’m a keyboard warrior is funny though but I’m not mad. Like I said in my previous message I’m emotionless from years of training that. In life you hafta realize one thing you may not like everyone but all that matters is how you see yourself. Stay shredded brahhh and remember haters gon hate brahh.

Oh wow. I dont even know what to say to that and its really hard typing with my face buried in my palms. Even attempting to reason or talk any further is so far beyond pointless... all i can say is good luck to you... in all aspects...

Oh hey! The warrior is here now.. Maybe you missed it lil bud. But there’s some money building up for the charity of your choice!
All ya gotta do is show us a vid of you fighting, and a shirtless weigh in. I’m sure you saw Mobsters post..

A Lil, mma fighter, personal trainer etc. should have no problem with that right?

Thanks, I needed a good laugh tonight. I love how people come on these boards and ask for advice then start talking shit when they don't agree with what they're told or get caught in a lie. This dude has gained and lost 20 lbs in the past 3 days according to the stats he's provided.

I hope the concealed carry thing was BS too because you definitely don't sound mature enough to be carrying.

Thanks, I needed a good laugh tonight. I love how people come on these boards and ask for advice then start talking shit when they don't agree with what they're told or get caught in a lie. This dude has gained and lost 20 lbs in the past 3 days according to the stats he's provided.

I hope the concealed carry thing was BS too because you definitely don't sound mature enough to be carrying.

It'd be a hell of a gun if he can shoot me from there

Just know I’m out here infantryman[emoji317][emoji8]

Oh wow. I dont even know what to say to that and its really hard typing with my face buried in my palms. Even attempting to reason or talk any further is so far beyond pointless... all i can say is good luck to you... in all aspects...

Same

Oh hey! The warrior is here now.. Maybe you missed it lil bud. But there’s some money building up for the charity of your choice!
All ya gotta do is show us a vid of you fighting, and a shirtless weigh in. I’m sure you saw Mobsters post..

A Lil, mma fighter, personal trainer etc. should have no problem with that right?

Bro read a book or something

Back
Top Bottom