Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test cycle

Project_Ares

I’m looking for a steroid source I was thinking test cyp or test e not sure though. I’m trying to draw out a outline for a first gear cycle to see what all I need and where to get it from. I’ve ran a few sarms cycles. I’m 28 5’9 145 lbs my skeletal muscle mass is 73.6 and my percent body fat is 8.7 if I where to run a test cycle what should I run and what all do I need in it how many vials etc ? What all has to be added into your first cycle to cycle safely. I’m aware of the perfect pct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m looking for a steroid source I was thinking test cyp or test e not sure though. I’m trying to draw out a outline for a first gear cycle to see what all I need and where to get it from. I’ve ran a few sarms cycles. I’m 28 5’9 145 lbs my skeletal muscle mass is 73.6 and my percent body fat is 8.7 if I where to run a test cycle what should I run and what all do I need in it how many vials etc ? What all has to be added into your first cycle to cycle safely. I’m aware of the perfect pct.

PSL the sponsor up top.

Test E or C will work just you can dose test c once a week whereas test e is a little better whe done twice a week.

400mg/week of either compound for 12 weeks (1 vial is 250mg/ML 10MLs so each vial lasts about 6 weeks so you would need 2 vials)

On cycle:
N2Guard
Aromasin (10mg every other day starting from day 1 of cycle)

PCT:
Follow the perfect PCT

https://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

PSL the sponsor up top.

Test E or C will work just you can dose test c once a week whereas test e is a little better whe done twice a week.

400mg/week of either compound for 12 weeks (1 vial is 250mg/ML 10MLs so each vial lasts about 6 weeks so you would need 2 vials)

On cycle:
N2Guard

PCT:
Follow the perfect PCT

What hgh should I use how much dosing etc ?

Use PSL - see their banner ad.

FINALLY!!! Someone posts their stats when asking for advice for a cycle. Very much appreciated.

Now on to my advice. You're underweight and need to put on some more weight naturally. At least 20 lbs then revisit. Eat eat, eat, train, sleep, eat, eat, eat.

Do you guys not realize this is the same guy talking shit on his other thread , tell his certified trainer, mma ass to go do some research on his own .

Do you guys not realize this is the same guy talking shit on his other thread , tell his certified trainer, mma ass to go do some research on his own .

i was just going to say the same thing... thanks for posting this bro

FINALLY!!! Someone posts their stats when asking for advice for a cycle. Very much appreciated.

Now on to my advice. You're underweight and need to put on some more weight naturally. At least 20 lbs then revisit. Eat eat, eat, train, sleep, eat, eat, eat.

Will do thx

PSL the sponsor up top.

On cycle:
N2Guard

PCT:
Follow the perfect PCT

I appreciate your info brahh your the best !!

Not sure what that means because i speak english but just agreeing with a point that was made which was true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I speak gibberish brother, he wants to know if you're admiring

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom