Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Cycle for Fat loss?

Chip Chipperson

Registered
I'm looking to drop some fat which isnt easy being 41 and working at a sedentary desk job. The plan is to devote 2 months to super strict dieting and exercise routine with weights and cardio and then possibly going on cycle if not sooner. My last cycle was in my 20's.

Not sure what my body fat is, but I do workout and and an somewhat muscular and pretty strong. I'd have more visible muscle if not for a layer of stubborn fat.

My question is will a cycle of Test along with a good PCT help me with my goal of burning fat and building muscle, with fat loss being the prime objective. I've heard of guys taking TRT doses of Testosterone and losing fat.

My planned cycle is Test C at 400mg with Arimidex for estrogen control.

I know that excess body fat can cause major estrogen control issues, but can't that be gotten under control with an AI? I've recently had a full blood panel and am in good health. My testosterone was at 415 and estradiol was at 22. Unsure of my free testosterone. My blood pressure is on the low end of normal and my cholesterol is as good as it gets. Perhaps I could start the cycle sooner given these blood results?

Any tips would be appreciated.

Why not dedicate 2 months (or more) to consistent diet and exercise BEFORE you run any steroids? Gear doesn’t burn fat, diet and exercise does. Why shut yourself down and put yourself at unwanted risk at a high BF%? Diet down to 12% then run some gear. Why run gear if you can’t even see your muscles (per the stubborn layer of fat you referenced).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi and thanks for the response. I began my post with saying I would do just that, devote time to strict diet & exercise before starting a cycle. The 2 month limit was hypothetical.

The idea was to use Test to possibly get the process moving faster as more muscle helps burn fat and calories. Just considering options at this point.

Hi and thanks for the response. I began my post with saying I would do just that, devote time to strict diet & exercise before starting a cycle. The 2 month limit was hypothetical.

The idea was to use Test to possibly get the process moving faster as more muscle helps burn fat and calories. Just considering options at this point.

What BF% do you think you’re at? Pics?

My estimate would be around 20-25%. Mostly belly fat. I considered posting pics but decided against it due to my work.

We all have careers. Blur your face out if that’s the concern. Will they be able to identify you by belly fat bro lol? :)

Here
d676d97f609ef580c93eb51a96290ba5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Posted.

WKs 1-10 Test E @ 250 mg
WKs 1-4 Winnie @ 40 mg
WKs 8-12 Winnie @ 40 mgs
WKs 1-12 Cardarine @ 20 mgs
WKs 12-16 Nolva 20/20/20/10

- - - Updated - - -

Of course none of that cycle means anything without a caloric restricted diet and increased caloric output.

Here

First off bro, not in horrible shape for an average joe. Not sure how long you have been training, but saying this for an average joe....I honestly expected a little worse. In my opinion, if you diet in a caloric deficit, weight train consistently, and add in cardio 4-5 times per week, MAYBE within 2-3 months you could be at ideal BF% to jump on cycle. Listen bro, I don’t say all of this to be negative. I say this because it’s the truth. With the proper focus and dedication you can cut down within a few months. If you jump on the gear sooner, the results will not be favorable. If you are looking for the perma bulker/bloated look, then that is a different discussion. If you want true lean gains and to look athletic and shredded, cut first man

First off bro, not in horrible shape for an average joe. Not sure how long you have been training, but saying this for an average joe....I honestly expected a little worse. In my opinion, if you diet in a caloric deficit, weight train consistently, and add in cardio 4-5 times per week, MAYBE within 2-3 months you could be at ideal BF% to jump on cycle. Listen bro, I don’t say all of this to be negative. I say this because it’s the truth. With the proper focus and dedication you can cut down within a few months. If you jump on the gear sooner, the results will not be favorable. If you are looking for the perma bulker/bloated look, then that is a different discussion. If you want true lean gains and to look athletic and shredded, cut first man

No negativity taken. I truly appreciate your honesty and input.

Why not dedicate 2 months (or more) to consistent diet and exercise BEFORE you run any steroids? Gear doesn’t burn fat, diet and exercise does. Why shut yourself down and put yourself at unwanted risk at a high BF%? Diet down to 12% then run some gear. Why run gear if you can’t even see your muscles (per the stubborn layer of fat you referenced).

He says two months. So a good plan then :D

Low dose Test (200-250) will help hold onto muscle which excessive dieting / cardio can put at risk.

Aromasin / HCG all the way through followed by a decent PCT.

Then Cardarine if you can get hold of legit stuff to help with Cholesterol.

But main thing is dieting read up on optimal Protein intake / carbs around training, and make sure you train like a mofo (try and stick to full body routines so you hit the muscles 2-3 times as week, and either 1hour walks or 12-15m HIIT sessions for cardio).

You wont grow much but as you have an ok base you should be able to preserve muscle.

I hope you know that you don't just run one cycle and that's it.
So if you are only gonna use gear to get into that goal faster I'd recommend just forgetting it. Not worth of the risks IMO.

Getting in shape takes time and patience but most importantly it should come with a change of lifestyle.
You don't just drop a little weight and then you're back to your normal lifestyle.

I hope you know that you don't just run one cycle and that's it.
So if you are only gonna use gear to get into that goal faster I'd recommend just forgetting it. Not worth of the risks IMO.

Getting in shape takes time and patience but most importantly it should come with a change of lifestyle.
You don't just drop a little weight and then you're back to your normal lifestyle.
Long term changes are certainly the plan.

Here

eh you look like the avg joe american bro. you aren't fat per se, but you are far from in shape.

you are not even close to needing steroids though. with your body you can get on a good workout and diet program and lean up and build some quality mass over the next couple years. why don't you save your $$ from steroids and look into sarms instead, they are safer. and hire a coach to help you. you can always hit me up for a 1 on 1 and we can get you going in the right direction

ive seen far worse... but steve is right, you should not go anywhere near steroids right now... test is going to help with fat loss is you are suffering from low t, being that people with that condition do not carry much of an ability to burn fat whatsoever but beyond that, steroids in general are NOT fat burners... of course you will lose fat as you gain lean muscle, but thats an indirect way of it occurring... you need to stay focused on diet and training at this point and for some time and then down the line consider sarms and after that, perhaps steroids

Back
Top Bottom