Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test cycle not working

Alright, I've been on QV Test Enan for 5 1/2 weeks and haven't noticed anything. I've decided to switch to Test Prop since I'm half way through my cycle and Test hasn't kicked in. I'm planning on running Test Prop for 3 -4 weeks then doing pct.

I was taking Test Enan at 500mg a week. I was thinking about taking Test Prop at 50mg doses EOD. Is that enough or should I increase it to 100mg EOD? The stuff I'm getting is 100mg/ml. This is my first cycle.

Whats you
Stats age
How many days you hitting the gym
How many calories you taking in?

Alright, I've been on QV Test Enan for 5 1/2 weeks and haven't noticed anything. I've decided to switch to Test Prop since I'm half way through my cycle and Test hasn't kicked in. I'm planning on running Test Prop for 3 -4 weeks then doing pct.

I was taking Test Enan at 500mg a week. I was thinking about taking Test Prop at 50mg doses EOD. Is that enough or should I increase it to 100mg EOD? The stuff I'm getting is 100mg/ml. This is my first cycle.

Just this? Nothing else? Legit product?

How do you know if nothings happening?
Has your body weight increased, any changes in mood/libido, strength, energy levels?
Anything at all?

Also how old are you?

run blood work to see if your gear is legit

you should feel a big difference on your 1st cycle regardless, but if you think you will transform into ronnie colemane then you will be woefully dissapointed

I love when the boys ask questions to help the OP then get blanked...why post in the 1st place if your not gonna return to the thread

Give it a full 12 weeks chance. I am on week 7 Test E, and results are showing!!! Don't expect hulking out...

Switching makes no fucking sense. It's not that the test hasn't kicked in. Either you have bunk gear or you arent eating properly or training properly. Or maybe your expectations are just unrealistic. Steroids arent magic so dont expect anything spectacular ever

Get mid-cycle bloodwork and know if it's real or not. Steroids aren't a magic pill, and it may be your diet or training that needs tuning.

Back
Top Bottom