Join Evolutionary Forums

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Test cycle while on TRT. Dosage question.

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Test cycle while on TRT. Dosage question.

So Iím 46yo. Iíve been lifting for over 20 years. Recently found out that my Test levels were really low. First results showed 133 total testosterone. After 6wks of TRT Test C at 140mg/week my last blood show total of 830. Iíve currently been on TRT for roughly 3 months. So Iím pretty happy with that as a baseline. Feeling a lot better, and Iím finally making gains in the gym again after bustiní my ass for nothing the last year or so.

Anyway, Iíd like to run a cycle in the future...maybe in 6 months or so. My question is how much do I run? Reading other newbie suggestions I hear running Test between 400-500mg/wk...but that is directed to folks not already on TRT.

So do I go 400 OVER my TRT...in other words do 540mg/wk? Or do I look at a total of 400mg/wk...that is add 260mg/wk in addition to the 140mg/wk Iím already on?

Also, I think I understand that I donít need to do a PCT since Iím non TRT. I plan on doing N2Generate and N2guard. Any other suggestions? Thanks.

NPC Champion Npcclassicphysique champ's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    In your case, 500mgs of testosterone enanthate is the perfect dose, even with TRT. If you are doing 100mgs TRT add 400mgs test on top, with anavar 30-50mgs/day. That's the perfect way to start it off.

You don't need PCT if you're on TRT but you should run n2generate and some cardarine in pct to give you a boost, call it TRT PCT. N2guard should be ran the whole cycle for organ and liver support.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    All these numbers are arbitrary. You can whatever you want. And more is more. If I were to do a cycle on HRT, I'd double the T (200-300mgs a week) and add 600 mgs of Primobolan a week. But that's me.

And even though I'm on HRT, I do a PCT now and then. Its good to get the boys working so they don't atrophy.
    In that profile pic, I'm 64 years old. On only 100 mgs of TRT a week. Designer and Developer of N2GUARD and BRIDGE. www.needtobuildmuscle.com

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you can do it either way man, not gonna make a difference between 500 and 600mg a week
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nelson montana View Post
    All these numbers are arbitrary. You can whatever you want. And more is more. If I were to do a cycle on HRT, I'd double the T (200-300mgs a week) and add 600 mgs of Primobolan a week. But that's me.

And even though I'm on HRT, I do a PCT now and then. Its good to get the boys working so they don't atrophy.
    I would agree with this. 400-500mgs of testosterone per week and add at least 500-600mgs of primobolan, make sure you're running an AI 12.5mgs EOD with aromasin.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro run 1000mg while you at it, up yo aromasin

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i think you are good with that dosage and cycle
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I would bump it up to 300mg and throw 200mg deca or maybe some anavar in lieu of deca. 500mg test gives me bad sides. I get winded easily and break out really bad. If I take 300mg and a lighter dose of something else I get the same results with less sides. Some people have no problems on a gram of test. Only one way to find out.

Official Representative (VIP) Vadim Fedorov's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Consider OSTAZOL - natural test booster, post work out product and CARDAZOL - natural cardio/stamina/fat loss pre-work out product

Moderator India #1 Tiger Salman Khan's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    your dosage and cycle is fine ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast