Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Cyp ?

mmacck

Registered
Just started taking 125mg Test Cyp once a week.

In another thread I read when taking 250mg of Cyp other users take Aromasin .5mg/12.5mgs EOD.

I was thinking of just cutting the Aromasin in half (.25mg/6.25mgs) to go along with the 125mg of Cyp.

I've also seen others say you don't even need it for that small of a Cyp dosage.

Lastly, this may be a dumb question but is Aromasin taken EOD every day or just injection day?

Saliva Test
Testosterone - 119 - Range 49-185 pg/ml
Estradiol - 1.8 - Range 0.4-3.3 pg/ml

Thanks for the help

At 125mg most people don't need an AI but good to have it on hand. I am gyno prone so sometimes I need a very small Aromasin dose (5-10mg twice a week) even at TRT dose.

One very important thing to think about especially if you are using UGL test is how its dosed. I've had some UGL test that was so over dosed 150mg put my test levels over 1000 and really elevated my Estrogen.

I always get bloods a few weeks after I pop a new vial just to make sure things are in check.

Just started taking 125mg Test Cyp once a week.

In another thread I read when taking 250mg of Cyp other users take Aromasin .5mg/12.5mgs EOD.

I was thinking of just cutting the Aromasin in half (.25mg/6.25mgs) to go along with the 125mg of Cyp.

I've also seen others say you don't even need it for that small of a Cyp dosage.

Lastly, this may be a dumb question but is Aromasin taken EOD every day or just injection day?

Saliva Test
Testosterone - 119 - Range 49-185 pg/ml
Estradiol - 1.8 - Range 0.4-3.3 pg/ml

Thanks for the help

If that’s your estrogen level on 125mg then no AI needed you are middle of range

If you are running this as TRT then do not use an AI. If estrogen gets on the high side just split your dose and pin more often. I recommend a minimum of twice per week. If you are running this for a steroid cycle then your dose is way too low.

6.25 @125 should be fine. if you get bloods for low e2, cut it.

its highly highly unlikely you need an ai on 125 mg of test... not to say its impossible but thats a very low dose and rarely would one need an ai on that dose... you will judge that through bloodwork

It also depends on your age. Older men aromatize excess testosterone more than younger guys -- even if they're not on anything. So a tad of A-dex on injection day (1/4 tab) may be a good idea. But your e looks fine.

Unless you are very estrogen sensitive, it's very unlikely you will need an AI

Back
Top Bottom