Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Test cyp crystalized

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Test cyp crystalized

I homebrewed 100 ml of test cyp and it keeps crystallizing. I thought it was because I lost power the first time and it got really cold. But I've since then wrapped it up in some old socks and it keeps doing it. Can someone help me out here idk know what to do to make it stop doing that. Also I warm it up with hot water and it liquefies again for injection.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jduponmtdew View Post
    I homebrewed 100 ml of test cyp and it keeps crystallizing. I thought it was because I lost power the first time and it got really cold. But I've since then wrapped it up in some old socks and it keeps doing it. Can someone help me out here idk know what to do to make it stop doing that. Also I warm it up with hot water and it liquefies again for injection.
    I'd say your solvent ratios were off when u brewed man. What %bb and ba did you use? Also what carrier oil?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I used mct oil and used recipe I got online but it was the same one that was posted on all the sites I looked at

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Never used mct personally, I go with grapeseed oil for most things. Also it could be that you didnt get it hot enough when brewing? What mg/ml is it? If it's high it's more difficult to get it to hold.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodean21 View Post
    Never used mct personally, I go with grapeseed oil for most things. Also it could be that you didnt get it hot enough when brewing? What mg/ml is it? If it's high it's more difficult to get it to hold.
    I agree with both of these. Iíve had the same experience with mast, first time home brewing it I donít think I heated it properly and it crystalized daily. For this batch, just warm it up and use it as normal (in my opinion) next batch should be better.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I like the mct it doesn't give me pip and to respond to the mg dosage I made it is 250mg. The recipe was 25 g powder,10ml bb, 2ml ba,69.75 oil.

NPC Champion Npcclassicphysique champ's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I am completely against homebrew, dangerous especially with all the fake powders from China
    If you use mct it will crash, need grapeseed imo

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I dont have any peer reviewed sources or anything, but I'd bet a paycheck or two that everyone gets their raws from china man. From hilma to psl to peoples basement labs. It all comes from china man.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    could be any of the things above.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro heat it up and see if it fixes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast