Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test cyp cycle

alexmahones

Registered
I am planning on taking my first cycle of testosterone cyp on the 22nd of this month. I will be cutting for approx 8-12 weeks. Basically I have a whole bunch of noob questions for you. Should I be taking any other supplements while I'm on my cycle? What do I do so i dont get gyno? How will I prevent acne? Will I really lose my hair?! Honestly I really just dont want to break out really bad, I've seen my friends on this and they completely just turned into pizza's overnight. (Their diet wasn't on spot so maybe that had something to do with it.) Thanks!

i would do a lot more research and educate yourself on this stuff. if you want to cut to the chase and are in a rush you are welcome to hit me up for a 1 on 1 consult and I can answer all these noob questions as you put it, but you really need to spend some time doing some reading.. we have free podcasts, articles, and all that other stuff avaialble

i would do a lot more research and educate yourself on this stuff. if you want to cut to the chase and are in a rush you are welcome to hit me up for a 1 on 1 consult and I can answer all these noob questions as you put it, but you really need to spend some time doing some reading.. we have free podcasts, articles, and all that other stuff avaialble
Where are the podcasts? Are they available on Android?

I got it my guy, but thank you.

if you or anyone else has questions submit them to me via visitor message, private message or get my attention on the forum and i will ask them on the show.

i would ask the OP's questions but we already touched on them a bunch of times so the podcast is chalk full of free info

Back
Top Bottom