Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test cyp vs Test e

But it need be pointed out, hendog654, that there exists absolutely no differnce between the testosterone used in the manufacturing of test' e, test' c, or test' p. Only their esters differ.

Hey E I thought it was vice versa?

I was always told Cyp has a longer half-life than Enanthate?

It has long been my understanding that the respective half-lives of test' e and test' c are virtually identical: 4.5 days for test' e, and 5.0 days for test' c.

Hey E I thought it was vice versa?

I was always told Cyp has a longer half-life than Enanthate?

I am an idiot. Yes, cypionate has a longer half life. My apology. I am not in my element this week. With my family in Philly and just trying not to kill my mom and dad and family.

Sorry guys - the days vary but I made a mistake. Test E has a less half life than Test C.

they are nearly the same damn thing... test cyp just has a slightly longer ester attached.. the main difference is you can get away with pinning test cyp once a week and i really wouldnt with test e

I am an idiot. Yes, cypionate has a longer half life. My apology. I am not in my element this week. With my family in Philly and just trying not to kill my mom and dad and family.

Sorry guys - the days vary but I made a mistake. Test E has a less half life than Test C.

LOL hahahahaha family will do that to ya!

No worries I was like "Oh Shit!" as the reason I run Cyp is to dose once a week which Dylan confirmed below so all good just thought I had fucked that up.

LOL hahahahaha family will do that to ya!

No worries I was like "Oh Shit!" as the reason I run Cyp is to dose once a week which Dylan confirmed below so all good just thought I had fucked that up.

I am glad you guys and Eddie called me on it. I cannot believe I made that mistake. I feel shitty for doing so. I use both and shouldn’t have made such a rookie mistake in switching them. I have memorized the half lives of most esters. Maybe I need a drink to calm down here. My mother is driving me crazy.

Back your bags, motherfucker, you're coming to Shady Acres with me! But you'll have to settle for the chicks in their 90s, as you already set me up with the ones in their 80s.

Test e is about 10 - 11 days

Test c is about 5 - 7 days.

Depends on an individual but it is all about half lives. Enanthate is just a longer acting ester.

This is exactly right.

For all real world purposes, they are pretty much the same thing and interchangeable.

Back
Top Bottom