Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test dbol cycle

It's dependent persons to persons if you estrogen sensitive then you should take it 1st day when you inject and it's general protocal is eod but since you have been use dbol then 1st day would be the most effective and last blood work is the ultimate answer it is your 1st cycle? Your age and fat percentage ?

Just started my test/dbol cycle.Question is when do i start the aromasin?do i take it e3d or wait to see for sides b4 start to take?and what dosage is recommendated for test 500mg/dbol 20mg?thanks

No. Why gamble?

No. Why gamble?

If you aren't going to get bloodwork done during to see if you need it and how much then I would start at 10mg-12.5mg E3D and go from there. Start from the beginning, not smart to wait for the sides to come. You want to take as many preventive measures as possible.

If you aren't going to get bloodwork done during to see if you need it and how much then I would start at 10mg-12.5mg E3D and go from there. Start from the beginning, not smart to wait for the sides to come. You want to take as many preventive measures as possible.

+1 its better to adjust your aromasin dosage down than to try and reign in out of control estrogen levels. Once you see sides guess what....you already have estrogen....too late at that point.

From beginning to end. It takes a good week for Aromasin to start working.

This is one of those cringe moments when someone is running Dbol and ask how to properly use an AI.

At least you asked... I respect that.

Definitely start from day 1. You can always taper down of you need to. It is much harder to get out e2 levels reigned in later.

From the day you start taking everything else is the day when you start using aromatization inhibitos.
As far as dosing goes I'd start at 10mg EOD and monitor by blood work.

wait for sides before using? seriously man......

that could be one of the most uneducated comments i ever seen, you arnt ready for steroids to be asking that

you never want to wait for sides to appear but especially not with something like dbol, which converts to estrogen at such a high rate...

Back
Top Bottom