Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test and dbol things to expect

Cesueol

37 years old
5’10’’ 184 pounds
17% body fat
This time i want to stack testosterone Enanthate
With some dianabol
This is the first time I've ever stacked2 steroids together.
What can I expect in terms of results and also side effects

Depending on dose,be conservative stacking these,they both aromatise,dbol heavily,if not carefully expect bloat,or fluff or water weight,whatever you want to call it,expect high estrogen,but also expect good strength gains and moderate size in terms of muscle mass,along with fluff weight.better compounds to stack with testosterone,I would go with Anavar,you can run it longer at higher doses,good strength,great vascularity,cleaner gains,otherwise switch out for anadrol over dbol.

i would not run nor advise any type of steroid use at your current body fat and especially not something like dbol, which likely will further increase that number... you need to get closer to the 12-13 range, especially with your choice of compounds...

37 years old
5’10’’ 184 pounds
17% body fat
With some dianabol

test and dbol stack well you'll get big and strong, but you need an AI like aromasin or estrogen sides

I wouod recommend dropping some fat first. Dinabol is a bad idea at that bodyfat. Youll aromatize like crazy

37 years old
5’10’’ 184 pounds
17% body fat
With some dianabol

Start by looking at our articles

Keep your diet in check and drop some fat as you go so you don’t retain a shit load of water. But hunger libido and strength for sure.

You will put on size and weight quickly if its legit! Order from our approved sources!

Back
Top Bottom