Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test and deca

Bigracer1

Im wondering when i start my next cycle it will be test e @ 600 wk and deca @ 400 wk. These are both 200mg per ml. If im right that would be 1.5ml of test e and 1ml of deca twice a week. Would i inject 1 in each quad or put in same syringe and inject in one quad? Thanks for reading.

Get yourself a 3 CC Barrel, so you can put Both Compounds in the same Syringe.

Just make sure to Switch up on your Injection Site.

So if you are doing Quads, that's 1 Injection in each Quad per week................................ JP
P.S.
What Gauge and Length of Needle are you using for your Quads.

I personally use 25 Gauge x 5/8", but you could also use a 1" needle.

the nice thing about deca is you don't have to inject a lot of CC's per week and the PIP is low.. that is why the old timers loved deca so much

also i will tell you 2 suggestions which will make your cycle 100% better

bring the test dose to 200mg a week only and add proviron to your cycle at 25mg a day

let the deca work its magic.

the way you are running the cycle now you will just bloat and look like shit

the nice thing about deca is you don't have to inject a lot of CC's per week and the PIP is low.. that is why the old timers loved deca so much

also i will tell you 2 suggestions which will make your cycle 100% better

bring the test dose to 200mg a week only and add proviron to your cycle at 25mg a day

let the deca work its magic.

the way you are running the cycle now you will just bloat and look like shit

There's your plan.

Combining oils in the same syringe is a great way to reduce the total amount of injections you need to do. Perfectly fine and actually encouraged.

The less injections you do = the less scar tissue you create in the muscle tissues

i personally would lower your test too 200 and up deca to 600 but if you like test go for it and 2.5ccs is alot rn im on 2.5ccs eod and i pin 1.75 in a quad .75 in opposite calf or all in one glute or half in each sholder i just switch out the needles

I plan to run the perfect pct. And was looking at roidmass and saw the beginner bulking cycle and it had proviron in it. Been doing some reading on it and think i will go with that kit but add additional to get 15 weeks out of it. So week1-6 30 mg dbol, week 1-15 25mg proviron a day, 10mg eod aromasin, week 1-15 300ml test e twice a week, week 1-15 100ml deca twice a week followed by two weeks off then start pct?

200 mg of deca a week is nothing every drug has irs "tipping point" where the positives outweigh the negatives you need atleast 200 mg twice a week for deca too be worth it

Would one of you guys kindergarten level my cycle. Very confusing. Test, deca, dbol, proviron, aromasin, and pct. Looking at 15 weeks on.

How does this look? Week 1-6 dbol @30 a day, week 1-15 test e @ 100ml twice a week, week 1-13 deca @ 250ml twice a week, week 1-17 aromasin 10mg eod, week 1-17 proviron 50mg ed. Week 18 start pct.

Low test higher deca is very popular right now . Can’t disagree it makes sense to let the deca shine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ended up with test 400 and deca 300 from karlskoga labs. How would ya'll recommend i use this? Was gonna use test e but this test is blended i didnt know if that made any difference or not.

Ended up with test 400 and deca 300 from karlskoga labs. How would ya'll recommend i use this? Was gonna use test e but this test is blended i didnt know if that made any difference or not.

Dude, you've been told at the very minimum three times already. Stop bumping this shit to ask the same question over and over. Do what was recommended already and shut up

Back
Top Bottom