Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test and deca advice

cavi

Hi guys, im in my 10 week of 750 test cycle, gained 22 solid pounds, the gains were going too slow so i wanted to start deca from week 10 to 20 dropping down test to 500. I know that i must started deca from week 1, but i think that deca has 10 weeks to do the work. Have ton of hcg and clomid. Nolva on hand.

So the cycle is :

week 1 - 10 : 750 test enathate
week 10 - 20 : 500 test + 400 deca
week 1 - 20 : hcg
week 23-27 : pct

My question is, considering that i have gained 22 SOLID pounds (im 186 / 187 lbs, i want to reach 195+ at the end of this cycle) how many lbs can i gain until week 20 (with deca) ?
I do not want to overdo it, but i think that a new compound stimulates different receptors meaning more gains. (Adding more carbo on deca that is carbo dependent) can i reach 195 lbs ? How much is the estimated gain ? Thank you.

Imho I would call it quits, recover and set urself for a more prepared next cycle.

Casca

The Green Machine

Call it bro. 10 weeks is too short for deca anyways...and gaining 30 maintainable pounds from a 20 week cycles isn't only unheard of but also impossible.

If you were running 20 IU of pharma GH/Insulin a gram of test, multiple anabolics like dbol, deca, switching into tren and abombs...and it was your first cycle and you were just getting into a solid diet and training I could see something like that happening.

But unfortunately the body just doesn't like gaining lots of weight fast. You can only gain so much muscle at a time, and in the case of 750mg test you will lose some weight from water retention and glycogen. What your left with is the fruits of your hard work...

If you have already gained 22lbs, I dont see you making too many more gains as far as size/weight. If anything, you will see some strength gains along with possibly getting harder. Your body is only going to put on so much size before you plateau. Even with your next cycle, you most likely will not gain as much weight. Otherwise, there would be guys walking around ripped at 600lbs.

These guys gave you solid advice. Props on the major gains. But, to further your cycle and add new compounds at this point isn't to your benefit. Do as Casca said call the quits and regroup. Hit it next time from the start for a sold 12-15 wk test/deca cycle.
As much as I don't want to agree with this deadly efin disease he's also correct, half - 1/3 of your weight is water and will be lost. Regardless 11-14 lbs. of muscle is a good cycle. Besides the more instant dramatic weight gain= higher likely hood of injury. Quick dramatic weight gain can cause havoc on your tendons and ligaments bro.

I agree that you should call it and prepare for a better cycle. Don't drag this cycle out when it was planned out wrong. Recover and grow again man.

Haven't we already been doin this road, cavi...within the last week or 2-you asked about this exact thing. You were given the same advice bro.some guys even went into explaining myostatin with you.take heed to what people are saying my man.

I really hope your PCT is going to be on point because 22lbs will be mentally hard to lose

22 pounds in 10 weeks and you aren't happy? you are only 186 pounds.. how tall are you? so you started out at 164? unless you are a midget you had so much room to grow ... are you happy with putting on 22 pounds of mostly water to make yourself feel good and move the scale? if that's your goal then fuck it slam some deca and don't take an AI.. but if you want to gain real keepable muscle you are doing it all wrong!

So man, 22 pounds and like 12 pounds water, 10 pounds muscle. After this cycle i ll be like 175 pounds ? What can i do for lose less weight as possible ?

not only is this FAR from "solid" gains, you are abusing hcg use, which will only make things worse with recovery... the fact your gaining that amount of size and then even attempting more is so hard on your body as well and to be able to add that size indicates you were probably very undersized from the start... i really don't see anything good coming from this and the further you push things, the worse things will get for you... you need to stop and run your pct... you don't just add something like deca half way through man... you need to stop using hcg or your going to end up being very sorry... read this article on the proper pct and follow the protocol

http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

PCT

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

hcgemerate es www.n2bm.com

n2guard n2bm.com
mk-2866 25 mg day www.sarms1.com

gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms1.com

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Like the other guys have said end this cycle with a good PCT protocol and save the Deca for your next go around
I would say don’t run the deca less than 12 weeks preferably 16

I also agree. Go ahead and pct. Save your deca for next cycle. Test/deca is good cycle but you need start same time. Adding deca at this point will be a waste. Youll hit week 20 before deca has chance to really go to work. If your bent on adding a compound , add dbol for next 6 weeks then finish off your 20 week cycle with test only. But in reality the best safest way is go into pct now.

you did not gain 22 solid pounds, half or more of it is fluid retention

This, I LOL'ed when I read solid. That's mostly water bro. And who would think the gains are too slow when you gained 22lbs in 10wks. Any of us that have been around a while know that that is a ridiculous amount of weight to gain in one cycle and if you think that its all or mostly muscle then your sorely mistaken. Def go ahead and run a PCT like the one posted above.

22lbs , holy shit ! Is this what happens when skinny people take juice ?

" Caann youuu dig itttt ! "

Hi guys, im in my 10 week of 750 test cycle, gained 22 solid pounds, the gains were going too slow so i wanted to start deca from week 10 to 20 dropping down test to 500. I know that i must started deca from week 1, but i think that deca has 10 weeks to do the work. Have ton of hcg and clomid. Nolva on hand.

So the cycle is :

week 1 - 10 : 750 test enathate
week 10 - 20 : 500 test + 400 deca
week 1 - 20 : hcg
week 23-27 : pct

My question is, considering that i have gained 22 SOLID pounds (im 186 / 187 lbs, i want to reach 195+ at the end of this cycle) how many lbs can i gain until week 20 (with deca) ?
I do not want to overdo it, but i think that a new compound stimulates different receptors meaning more gains. (Adding more carbo on deca that is carbo dependent) can i reach 195 lbs ? How much is the estimated gain ? Thank you.
I think you most definitly should reach 195. It takes about 3 weeks for the deca to start so i woould run your cycles 3 extra weeks. Your not going to get any worse sides from running it 3 more weeks. i would get something for the sides for the deca like aromasin and prami.

Back
Top Bottom