Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test and Deca Blast

ElevenBravo77

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
EVO Logger
I am planning my next blast which will be my third. My first was simply bumping my TRT dose to 300mg, second was 400mg test and 50mg day Tbol.

This time I'm going to throw in some Deca. I've read some conflicting opinions both on this forum and through other research avenues. These are the options I am considering and I'm looking for input.

1-12 200mg Test E and 400mg Deca
or
1-12 400mg Test E and 200mg Deca
or
1-12 400mg Test E and 400mg Deca
and
1-12 25mg Proviron/day
1-12 10mg Aromasin EoD
1-6 50mg Tbol/day
N2Guard

Plan to be about 12% bodyfat when I start and goal is pack on some lean muscle with really solid strength gains.

Thoughts?

a few things... i would go 300/300 each of test and deca... thats plenty of each... proviron at 50 mg per day... tbol with n2guard is spot on... good dosing and length there... this should be a really nice one for you bro

a few things... i would go 300/300 each of test and deca... thats plenty of each... proviron at 50 mg per day... tbol with n2guard is spot on... good dosing and length there... this should be a really nice one for you bro

Thanks bro. 300/300 is something I had thought about as well. Basically wanting to run somewhere between 200-400mg of each. I'll bump up the Proviron also.

I picked up some Dbol in my last order and was considering the classic Test, Deca, Dbol stack but I don't know if I'm ready to run a stack that wet so im going to save the Dbol for later.

300/300 is a nice dose that works and limits sides. I might stretch it to 14 weeks to give the deca a little more time to do its thing. Hurts recovery but you are on trt so recovery isn't necessary.

300/300 is a nice dose that works and limits sides. I might stretch it to 14 weeks to give the deca a little more time to do its thing. Hurts recovery but you are on trt so recovery isn't necessary.

Thanks bro. As we have talked about in other threads that is really my goal with the Deca. Take enough to see the benefits while limiting sides. I see a lot of guys say 600mg minimum but I have heard of a lot of good results in the 200-400 range. I bought enough for 12 weeks @ 400mg so if I drop to 300, that will allow me to run it out a little longer.

Ill be following this thread. I’ve been looking into my next cycle for around Jan ‘21 and have spoken to a few Evo members about deca or eq for my next cycle as my last 2 cycles included an oral (var then tbol) and wanted to give my liver a break for my next cycle. But I’m still on the fence with deca. Really wanted to give dbol a run but again, it’d be wise to take a break from harsh orals.

Keep us updated. Btw, when do you plan on starting?

Ill be following this thread. I’ve been looking into my next cycle for around Jan ‘21 and have spoken to a few Evo members about deca or eq for my next cycle as my last 2 cycles included an oral (var then tbol) and wanted to give my liver a break for my next cycle. But I’m still on the fence with deca. Really wanted to give dbol a run but again, it’d be wise to take a break from harsh orals.

Keep us updated. Btw, when do you plan on starting?

Hey bro, I'm on a SARMs cutting cycle right now so I've got some work to finish up there, then a short break before the blast.

I'll probably be starting mine around Jan '21 as well. I'm too busy to run a full detailed log but I'll definitely start a new thread when I kick things off and keep it updated on my progress.

- - - Updated - - -

Go for 400mg each because less than this is not enough , go slowly with aromasin , begin with less 12,5mg EOD , and have tamox and caber on hand as always on 19nor cycles

I'm pretty sure I'll need the Aromasin where I have it. I had to run 12.5mg E3D on 300mg test only. I am prone to high E and E related sides

Go for 400mg each because less than this is not enough , go slowly with aromasin , begin with less 12,5mg EOD , and have tamox and caber on hand as always on 19nor cycles

I agree. Deca at 400mg will really shine. I did 500mg of Test and 400mg of Deca last bulk and put on a solid 25lbs. My coach really pushed the food as well and it didn’t phase me. You may get a little more water retention at 400mg but won’t be significant compared to 300mg. The AI should keep most of the water off.

I agree. Deca at 400mg will really shine. I did 500mg of Test and 400mg of Deca last bulk and put on a solid 25lbs. My coach really pushed the food as well and it didn’t phase me. You may get a little more water retention at 400mg but won’t be significant compared to 300mg. The AI should keep most of the water off.

Any issues with sides? Especially with DHN conversion causing deca dick? You’d obviously run proviron with it, but some say it only helps a bit

Any issues with sides? Especially with DHN conversion causing deca dick? You’d obviously run proviron with it, but some say it only helps a bit

Definitely run Proviron to help prevent Deca dick. I didn’t have that issue but I did notice at times it took a long time for me to get off. Which sometimes it was annoying. You can also run P5P which can also prevent elevated Prolactin which is the cause of Deca dick. P5P is essentially a form of activated B6. You can get it on Amazon.

I undestand you have issues on high estrogen , but never go high on AI because kill your gains , go slowly and only when needed . In past alot of anti estrogen kill my gains and my body

Definitely run Proviron to help prevent Deca dick. I didn’t have that issue but I did notice at times it took a long time for me to get off. Which sometimes it was annoying. You can also run P5P which can also prevent elevated Prolactin which is the cause of Deca dick. P5P is essentially a form of activated B6. You can get it on Amazon.

I'll be running 50mg day Proviron and I'll have Caber just in case. That's why I want to start at a lower dose. It's my first time using deca and I don't know how my body will react. I'd rather sacrifice some gains by starting a little low than start high and deal with sides.

I'm on TRT so I don't have to worry about PCT. If I did then I may approach it differently.

I'll be running 50mg day Proviron and I'll have Caber just in case. That's why I want to start at a lower dose. It's my first time using deca and I don't know how my body will react. I'd rather sacrifice some gains by starting a little low than start high and deal with sides.

I'm on TRT so I don't have to worry about PCT. If I did then I may approach it differently.

Yep good plan. 300mg will still be plenty. Only use caber if you have to it’s pretty rough on the body.

Only thing I would change up is the nandrolone deca and use NPP instead.. You'll get a faster on set, and if by chance you get sides that turn into a cat chase mouse game with trying to minimize symptoms you can easily bail. it will clear faster. Although there will still be molecular traces left behind for many weeks, you won't have that strong up-front action anymore.. I love decanoate, but for some guys the longer it's there and builds the more sides they get. Try the in and out approach and see how you respond.. NPP is still nandrolone, it's just a breakthrough version with no long commitment if you wish to discontinue..

if you want the get the most out of the deca and have the lowest sides possible you want to go higher on the deca and lower on the test.

something like 400 deca and 125 test max. make sure you use proviron daily throughout

Back
Top Bottom