bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Test and Deca Blast

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Test and Deca Blast

I am planning my next blast which will be my third. My first was simply bumping my TRT dose to 300mg, second was 400mg test and 50mg day Tbol.

This time I'm going to throw in some Deca. I've read some conflicting opinions both on this forum and through other research avenues. These are the options I am considering and I'm looking for input.

1-12 200mg Test E and 400mg Deca
    or
    1-12 400mg Test E and 200mg Deca
    or
    1-12 400mg Test E and 400mg Deca
    and
    1-12 25mg Proviron/day
    1-12 10mg Aromasin EoD
    1-6 50mg Tbol/day
    N2Guard

Plan to be about 12% bodyfat when I start and goal is pack on some lean muscle with really solid strength gains.

Thoughts?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Forgot to mention I'll also have Caber on hand just in case.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    a few things... i would go 300/300 each of test and deca... thats plenty of each... proviron at 50 mg per day... tbol with n2guard is spot on... good dosing and length there... this should be a really nice one for you bro

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    a few things... i would go 300/300 each of test and deca... thats plenty of each... proviron at 50 mg per day... tbol with n2guard is spot on... good dosing and length there... this should be a really nice one for you bro
    Thanks bro. 300/300 is something I had thought about as well. Basically wanting to run somewhere between 200-400mg of each. I'll bump up the Proviron also.

I picked up some Dbol in my last order and was considering the classic Test, Deca, Dbol stack but I don't know if I'm ready to run a stack that wet so im going to save the Dbol for later.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    300/300 is a nice dose that works and limits sides. I might stretch it to 14 weeks to give the deca a little more time to do its thing. Hurts recovery but you are on trt so recovery isn't necessary.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother TheChad's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    All are good options. I like the 300/300 idea best.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brandontx View Post
    300/300 is a nice dose that works and limits sides. I might stretch it to 14 weeks to give the deca a little more time to do its thing. Hurts recovery but you are on trt so recovery isn't necessary.
    Thanks bro. As we have talked about in other threads that is really my goal with the Deca. Take enough to see the benefits while limiting sides. I see a lot of guys say 600mg minimum but I have heard of a lot of good results in the 200-400 range. I bought enough for 12 weeks @ 400mg so if I drop to 300, that will allow me to run it out a little longer.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ill be following this thread. Iíve been looking into my next cycle for around Jan Ď21 and have spoken to a few Evo members about deca or eq for my next cycle as my last 2 cycles included an oral (var then tbol) and wanted to give my liver a break for my next cycle. But Iím still on the fence with deca. Really wanted to give dbol a run but again, itíd be wise to take a break from harsh orals.

Keep us updated. Btw, when do you plan on starting?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Go for 400mg each because less than this is not enough , go slowly with aromasin , begin with less 12,5mg EOD , and have tamox and caber on hand as always on 19nor cycles

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ph734k View Post
    Ill be following this thread. Iíve been looking into my next cycle for around Jan Ď21 and have spoken to a few Evo members about deca or eq for my next cycle as my last 2 cycles included an oral (var then tbol) and wanted to give my liver a break for my next cycle. But Iím still on the fence with deca. Really wanted to give dbol a run but again, itíd be wise to take a break from harsh orals.

Keep us updated. Btw, when do you plan on starting?
    Hey bro, I'm on a SARMs cutting cycle right now so I've got some work to finish up there, then a short break before the blast.

I'll probably be starting mine around Jan '21 as well. I'm too busy to run a full detailed log but I'll definitely start a new thread when I kick things off and keep it updated on my progress.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    Go for 400mg each because less than this is not enough , go slowly with aromasin , begin with less 12,5mg EOD , and have tamox and caber on hand as always on 19nor cycles
    I'm pretty sure I'll need the Aromasin where I have it. I had to run 12.5mg E3D on 300mg test only. I am prone to high E and E related sides

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast