Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test and deca cycle

alex4566

Registered
Hi guys,

I started my first cycle 5 months ago with test e for 8 weeks and d-bol for 2 weeks, started pct with nolvadex for 2 weeks. The cycle went okay but got too much water moon face and all. Now just a week ago i started a new cycle with test e again have used 500mg/week and now my next injection is coming up on Monday am thinking of using sustanon 250 at 500mg/week and deca at 200mg/week followed by 0.5 mg arimidex eod, also have nolvadex and clomid in hand for pct. I need some suggestions of whether sustanon is good as compared to test e and is deca at 200mg/week ok or should i up my dose?

Sustanon and test e are basically the same thing. Both are long estered steroids and can be interchanged. Sustanon is just the brand name given to a testosterone blend. It's testosterone just like test e.

I like your dosages. Test at 500mg/week and deca at 200mg/week looks good. You are also smart to be using an AI (arimidex). Your dosage for that looks good as well.

The main thing you are missing is an anti-prolactin drug. Deca is a nandrolone so it will increase prolactin levels in the body. You need to be using an anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline with a test/deca cycle. A dosage of 0.25mg EOD is a good for cabergoline. You can order cabergoline from ag-guys.com if you need a source.

Keep your dosages as they are. You need a much better PCT after your cycle. You aren't going to properly recover from a 2 SERM PCT. That is a very old school PCT and it isn't optimal. After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Blood levels are more stable with the Test E. So I would go with that, but in terms of results Sust vs Test E will essentially yield the same gains.

Okay so i will stick with 200mg deca/week and 500mg test/week. Caber sounds expensive. I have heard that proviron at 50mg/day can also solve prolactin issues. what you guys say?

Okay so i will stick with 200mg deca/week and 500mg test/week. Caber sounds expensive. I have heard that proviron at 50mg/day can also solve prolactin issues. what you guys say?

No, proviron can not solve the prolactin issue with deca. It does indeed have certain anti-prolactin properties, but those are not even nearly potent enough to keep prolactin under control when using deca. However, it would be an amazing addition to the cycle in order to prevent deca dick, since proviron is the most reliable means of doing so.

Other than that, I would follow @muskate's suggestions.

you should always stack a DHT with a nandrolone, so whoever told you to stack in proviron is halfway there.. run it 25-50mg per day with the deca

also prolactin should not be a problem with that dose of deca but you can always keep dostinex on hand in case

also your PCT is awful. never use nolvadex with a nandrolone. deca is a very long ester and you should run a 8-10 week pct after, follow the perfect PCT protocol if you want to keep your gains.

1. I would run sustanon at atleast 500mg/week
2. Deca also
3. If you run sustanon - add aromasin or arimidex
4. If you run deca - add cabergoline

nolva upregulates the progesterone receptors. Nolva can technically be run in pct after a nandrolone as long as you ran an anti-prolactin drug during your cycle, you allow proper time for the deca esters to clear, and you have no gyno issues. As long as all 3 of those are done you can run it. Personally I just prefer to drop it in pct.

nolva upregulates the progesterone receptors.

What do you mean by that?
I ask about this because I'm veru high DHT and progestrone
I am using 500mg/wk sustanon + 0.5mg / ADEX EOD
cycle needs to be stopped? Some MD say that there is not need to "cycles". I run this cycle almost one year...

Back
Top Bottom