Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test/ Deca/ d bol 2nd cycles

turbo bus

Lads,

Just chasing opinions on my plans for a second cycle (6'3" 238lb, 12%BF) :

week 1- 5: dbol 20mg/day

week 1- 10: test e or sust 500mg/week

week 1-10: deca 300mg/week

week 3- 10: hcg 250iu/ every 4 days

week 3- 10: adex 0.5mg/week

2 weeks rest/cleaning

PCT:

HCGenerate, Tribulus,

First cycle was the same minus the deca. worked well (had some issues towards the end with work which was unavoidable) gains were good, got the missus pregnant 10 weeks after last pin.

Any ideas or thoughts would be welcomed.

Cheers, stay safe, train hard

The test needs to be one week longer than the deca, and the pct needs to start 2 wks after the last test injection (and 3 wks after the last deca). So, you may want to do the test for 11 wks and start the pct 2 weeks afterward. Also, I know many will disagree, but I wouldn't feel comfortable with that pct without a serm. I would add 4 weeks of clomid at 60 mg/day to that pct.

Yeah, have been doing some reading and although they appear to be (nolva, clomid) the staples for a pct, i have been looking at other products like, LG's Formadrol.

Any thoughts on how that would work instead of Nolva/Clomid?

Deca should be ran 12 weeks with the test ran two weeks past the deca.

week 1- 14: test e or sust 500mg/week

week 1-12: deca 300mg/week

week 3- 12: hcg 250iu/ every 4 days

week 3- 17: adex 0.5mg/week

week 6-20: dostinex .25mg every 3rd day

2 weeks rest/cleaning

PCT:

HCGenerate, clomid or nolvadex

Hazcat thanks bro for the info.

Dostinex i have not read up on before. Are you recommending that due to the inclusion of the Deca? I didnt read about it for my last cycle of test e and d bol. (Just looked on the net and for where i currently am, I dont know if i will be able to get it) Anything else i could look at for keeping prolactin in check? Is it a necessity or a nice-ety?

PCT: would you look at Nolva 4 weeks? 1 @ 40mg/day, 2-3 @ 20mg/day, 4 @ 10mg/day

Thanks again mate, digging the extra help and info

I like prami for keeping prolactin in check.

Deca should be ran 12 weeks with the test ran two weeks past the deca.

week 1- 14: test e or sust 500mg/week

week 1-12: deca 300mg/week

week 3- 12: hcg 250iu/ every 4 days

week 3- 17: adex 0.5mg/week

week 6-20: dostinex .25mg every 3rd day

2 weeks rest/cleaning

PCT:

HCGenerate, clomid or nolvadex

Do this.:balloon:

Sweet boys cheers,

Just checked out Prami and dostinex and i cant get it where i am. Any other ideas or would it be easier to drop the Deca?

P5P at 300mg a day (no more), vitex at 1500mg a day (not less then 1200mg).

All natural subs that you should be able to legally by from any online sub/vit store. I use vitacost for many of these types of purchases.

Thanks Drewb, sounds like a good option for me trying to incorporate a herbal remedy to reduce prolactin. was just reading on another site to only use prami 'if' you start seeing sides but to def have it on hand. Would you reckon to run P5P all the way through the cycle or again just if sides develop?

Is the Vitex to assist here too or just give an additional boost to my body?

Vitex is just to assist, if you know you are sensitive to high estro run both. I'd get both and run the p5p the whole time. You'll probably like the side effects of lower prolactin (last longer in bed) as well as the comfort knowing you are preloaded with something to keep it in check (none of want leaky nips or gyno).

If you can get it I'd have dosex or prami on hand as they are stronger. Prami you have to slowly ramp but it can have some nice benefits at higher doses.

add mucuna pruiens too (l dopa) for prolactin support...

Drewb, right on bro. No chance with the primaries but will look at P5P for shiz.

Hey southerncharm, mucuna prunes? like the dried fruit?

Back
Top Bottom