Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Deca Dbol Cycle Explained

wolfpackalpha

<b>Leader of the Pack</b>
Administrator
Today, Steve goes over the details of running a proper bulking cycle with testosterone/deca durabolin/dianabol. This is one of the most popular bulking stacks on the market, but it needs to be ran correctly to avoid harsh side effects. Read more to learn how to run the test/deca/dbol cycle without life threatening side effects...

Test/Deca/Dbol bulking cycle: http://www.evolutionary.org/testosterone-deca-durabolin-dbol-cycle

testosterone-cypionate.jpg

bro i read the whole article earlier when it went up on FB...steve good mix...but some bros even push dbol to 8 weeks whats your thought on that?

bro i read the whole article earlier when it went up on FB...steve good mix...but some bros even push dbol to 8 weeks whats your thought on that?

I don't see this necessary bro. by the time week 4 rolls around the longer esters from the deca and Test will be at full throttle so keeping dbol will only add to sides and water retention.

Nice job with the classic bulk cycle Steve. If you can't bulk big on this one, you just simply are lacking in diet or training. I agree, dbol only 4 weeks. Too many sides plus as you said, test and deca will be peaking as well. I would only add caber to the cycle at .25-.5mg e3d just in case of prolactin issues. Although aromasin will most likely prevent those as estrogen will be in check.

This is a classic and basic cycle, but yet many guys still run it improperly, so it is a very useful article. Thanks for the nice and easy layout Steve - as always, a pleasure to read.

The classic 'bulking' cycle. I personally feel most users would do a lot better with test + eq + tbol then test + deca + dbol. It'll provide very similar results, but with much less water retention and potential blood pressure issues.

Some great info there.. When it comes to using dbol I stay well clear because of its toxicity on the liver, as well as I don't like the balloon effect it has on me.

Back
Top Bottom