Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test, Deca, EQ, Tbol Cycle Feedback

Csjcbson

Test, Deca, and EQ Cycle Feedback
6 ft 3 in
222 lbs
12% BF
35 years old
4 previous cycles

This cycle:

Test Cyp, 400 mg/wk (wk1-16)
EQ, 600 mg/wk (wk1-16)
Deca, 500 mg/wk (wk1-14)
Tbol, 50mg/day (wk1-6)
Cabergolin, .25 mg/e3d (wk1-16)
Aromasin , 12.5 mg/eod (wk1-16)

PCT:
Return to TRT protocol

May add Proviron to the last 8 weeks to keep free T up.

Personally i wouldn't run caber or aromasin the whole cycle unless you need them. Get bloods to check prolactin and estrogen levels as you go. Your body needs estrogen.

Personally i wouldn't run caber or aromasin the whole cycle unless you need them. Get bloods to check prolactin and estrogen levels as you go. Your body needs estrogen.

I always get my bloodwork at the 6 week mark and make adjustments then. I would rather be able to drop the Caber or Aromasin dosages then add them in after some damage was already done.

Why so many things? Do you know what each one does or are you taking a "kitchen sink" approach? And not for nothing, that's almost 2 grams a week. And you're on TRT at 35?

Why so many things? Do you know what each one does or are you taking a "kitchen sink" approach? And not for nothing, that's almost 2 grams a week. on TRT at 35?

I do know what each does. I’ve run cycles of test/EQ, test/Deca, test/primo, test alone, etc... I’m using the test as a base. 400mg/wk is the lowest test base I’ve ever done for a cycle. I grow quite well on Deca, and it helps with my joints; especially since I dial up the volume during a bulk cycle. EQ is mild, helps my appetite, and my strength goes up tremendously while using it. All of these are long esthers so I’m starting with Tbol (although I respond well to Dbol, I prefer something that is less liver toxic). The Caber is there to prevent prolactin issues, and the Aromasin to keep my estrogen in check (I may end up dropping this if my 6 week bloodwork shows low E because I have had EQ drop my estrogen tremendously) I am on TRT in lieu of running PCT’s as its much easier to manage. I already have 3 kids and don’t want anymore, so I couldn’t care less about the fertility issues. I was prescribed the TRT by my doctor for low T 5 year’s ago, so I’m also quite sure I’ll be on TRT for the long run.

I'm on the same exact cycle with NPP instead of Deca, but using proviron and MastE for DHT. I got my diet in check. Great cycle.

Update:
6 weeks
- Ended up removing EQ altogether before I started.
- Changed doses to 480 mg/wk Test and 600 mg/wk Deca.
- Everything else stayed the same.

5 week bloodwork:
Estrogen perfect (27 pg/mL)
Prolactin tanked (<1 pg/mL) going to remove Caber in response.

Started at 214 lbs at 12% bf
Currently 222 lbs at 13% bf

8 weeks to go...

bro good update...you need to modify your dostinex/cabergoline slowly...if you cold turkey your prolactin will spike, slowly lower the dose .25/week

Caber has a 5 day half life. 10 days wouldn’t be enough of a taper? Also, my prolactin is nonexistent, zero. I feel that if I notice any associated sides I could simply add the caber back in at half the dose.

Caber has a 5 day half life. 10 days wouldn’t be enough of a taper? Also, my prolactin is nonexistent, zero. I feel that if I notice any associated sides I could simply add the caber back in at half the dose.

bro cabergoline half life is a lot closer to 72 hours in practice....tapering down you need to drag it into 30 day territory, cut doses by 1/4th until you get to the 0 dose....

Nothing wrong with zero Prolactin...

Drop from, .5mg caber e3d to .25
But stay on caber imo.

Nothing wrong with zero Prolactin...

Drop from, .5mg caber e3d to .25
But stay on caber imo.

bro not sure we agree that nothing wrong with 0 prolactin, there are health issues associated with hormonal imbalance...but we agree that low is Much better than high...

Back
Top Bottom