Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test, Deca, Growth advice

Scapadels101

Registered
Looking for some dosing advice for my next stack. Have done 3 cycles in the past, have been on a cruise for the past 10 weeks and will continue for about another 4 until I blast.

Looking to run deca with an anadrol kick start (have it left over from 2 cycles ago). Also going to run growth for the first time and want to run it for about 6 months and go from there. Gonna run cyp as well obviously.

Looking to do a clean bulk and put on some nice mass. Would like some advice on how to dose the deca (this is my first time with it). Plan on working up to 4iu a day w the growth. Any advice on dosages and any thoughts on maybe adding anything into this cycle. Thanks guys.

6'5 268lbs 14% bf

Looking for some dosing advice for my next stack. Have done 3 cycles in the past, have been on a cruise for the past 10 weeks and will continue for about another 4 until I blast.

Looking to run deca with an anadrol kick start (have it left over from 2 cycles ago). Also going to run growth for the first time and want to run it for about 6 months and go from there. Gonna run cyp as well obviously.

Looking to do a clean bulk and put on some nice mass. Would like some advice on how to dose the deca (this is my first time with it). Plan on working up to 4iu a day w the growth. Any advice on dosages and any thoughts on maybe adding anything into this cycle. Thanks guys.

6'5 268lbs 14% bf

I really dislike the whole cruise and blast thing.

Cruising is for those of us that are on TRT, unless you are on it you should be doing proper pct.

I would do -

TRT test
Deca 400-600mg/week
anadrol 25mg/day for 4-6 weeks
aromasin 10mg EOD
cabergoline .25mg EOD
Proviron 25mg/day

If im not mistaken shouldnt one be dosing the test at least a little higher than whatever one is going to take Deca wise? deca shuts down all test production and its best to keep it safe and raise the test higher than the deca due to deca dick. Just my two cents though. Only affects some people but I wouldnt want to take the chance.

If im not mistaken shouldnt one be dosing the test at least a little higher than whatever one is going to take Deca wise? deca shuts down all test production and its best to keep it safe and raise the test higher than the deca due to deca dick. Just my two cents though. Only affects some people but I wouldnt want to take the chance.

no thats not correct and in fact test dosed higher or too high can actually make the side effects far worse...

no thats not correct and in fact test dosed higher or too high can actually make the side effects far worse...

Alright, Good to know.

What if its say. 400 deca and 750 test? I mean thats not too high of test or are you just saying higher test with deca is actually not needed.

Alright, Good to know.

What if its say. 400 deca and 750 test? I mean thats not too high of test or are you just saying higher test with deca is actually not needed.
regardless thats too high of test but as i just said, more times than not, running test higher than deca will result in more side effects

regardless thats too high of test but as i just said, more times than not, running test higher than deca will result in more side effects

Alright, like I said good to know. Thanks for the input. All a learning experience because last I heard it wasnt that but ive also never done a cycle, only trt.

I'll keep this in mind if I ever want to blast 👍

Alright, like I said good to know. Thanks for the input. All a learning experience because last I heard it wasnt that but ive also never done a cycle, only trt.

I'll keep this in mind if I ever want to blast [emoji106]

No problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Interesting, very thankful for the advice my guy! I wonder why so many people say run the test higher than deca, I feel like that's what most suggestions are on these forum type questions.

Also any thoughts on the growth? I feel like that's a solid addition but open to advice.

Interesting, very thankful for the advice my guy! I wonder why so many people say run the test higher than deca, I feel like that's what most suggestions are on these forum type questions.

Also any thoughts on the growth? I feel like that's a solid addition but open to advice.

That broscience thought that deca causes water retention and bloat comes from the fact that people done of or both f these... running test too high and/ or abusing their deca dose... deca is fucking strong bro. 300 mg of deca can do quite a bit and 400 is the max i recommend with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So would you say that the idea that test higher than deca to fight "deca dick" has no real backing? I feel like that's the reasoning most people make

Back
Top Bottom