Join Evolutionary Forums


domestic-supply.com
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Test dose always higher?

  1. #11
    EVO Veteran RickRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    14,008
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ivanstones View Post
    Ive always been told to make sure your using more Test than gear (decca,eq,tren etc.) per week. Ive noticed on some threads under the cycle log that guys are using higher mg of gear than they are test. (Ex. Higher mg of tren than test). Is there any benefit to using either way?
    It depends on the person. Everybody has different opinions on this. Yes I prefer test higher, and many very big successful bodybuilders feel the same. It makes the cycle considerably better for everything in my opinion. As you can see others like to run low test, and have their reasons. This debate will never end

  2. #12
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Auckland ,New Zealand
    Posts
    50
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    It depends on the person. Everybody has different opinions on this. Yes I prefer test higher, and many very big successful bodybuilders feel the same. It makes the cycle considerably better for everything in my opinion. As you can see others like to run low test, and have their reasons. This debate will never end
    I definitely feel it negates trens negatives somewhat.. fatigue and such

  3. #13
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    176
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    It depends on the person. Everybody has different opinions on this. Yes I prefer test higher, and many very big successful bodybuilders feel the same. It makes the cycle considerably better for everything in my opinion. As you can see others like to run low test, and have their reasons. This debate will never end
    Agreed. For me, I just like test, it works well, and I feel great on higher than TRT doses.

  4. #14
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    24,304
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ivanstones View Post
    Ive always been told to make sure your using more Test than gear (decca,eq,tren etc.) per week. Ive noticed on some threads under the cycle log that guys are using higher mg of gear than they are test. (Ex. Higher mg of tren than test). Is there any benefit to using either way?
    Ask them. Indeed see if their results are any better.

    Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

    Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

  5. #15
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    47,260
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    no, guys throughout the golden age didn't even run test at all.

    the 'run test higher' thing was invented by sources so you buy their test which they make huge margins on, then guys started parroting it from there
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH

  6. #16
    Aussie VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,757
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by P0N View Post
    I believe it ever so slightly does, but not enough to matter. Definitely, less than masteron or Proviron.
    Thanks for the info, yeh I thought it may.

    I home-brew, thinking of running primo year round. On top of my usual stuff. So basically any dose is cheap.. Whats Ur thoughts on dosage?
    600 to 800 per week?

    Yeh mast and proviron give me fairly significant estro lowering effects.

  7. #17
    EVO V.I.P. P0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    4,040
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I don't normally run either to be honest (although my gf does run primo regularly), since I use an AI, and they otherwise don't align with my goals. I would guess you would need at least 500mg though.

  8. #18
    Aussie VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,757
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by P0N View Post
    I don't normally run either to be honest (although my gf does run primo regularly), since I use an AI, and they otherwise don't align with my goals. I would guess you would need at least 500mg though.
    Yeh I'm thinking if I did say, 750 test and 600 primo, I'd have to change my ai dose and get bloods multiple times to see how much the primo is effecting estro.

    Then prob just run that for 20+ weeks straight. Dialed in.
    And add around 600tren 10 weeks tren, 2 or 3 weeks off tren, another 10 weeks of tren. Plus orals

    Same with using mast or proviron...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •