Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test dose always higher?

ivanstones

Registered
Ive always been told to make sure your using more Test than gear (decca,eq,tren etc.) per week. Ive noticed on some threads under the cycle log that guys are using higher mg of gear than they are test. (Ex. Higher mg of tren than test). Is there any benefit to using either way?

Ive always been told to make sure your using more Test than gear (decca,eq,tren etc.) per week. Ive noticed on some threads under the cycle log that guys are using higher mg of gear than they are test. (Ex. Higher mg of tren than test). Is there any benefit to using either way?

You dont need anything more than a TRT level dose of test with any of those compounds. Thats not saying you cant run test higher but its 100% not necessary. I like to use a low dose test when I stack other compounds and let the other compound shine. My fav cycle is test at 150-200mg/week plus 600mg of primo a week.

You dont need anything more than a TRT level dose of test with any of those compounds. Thats not saying you cant run test higher but its 100% not necessary. I like to use a low dose test when I stack other compounds and let the other compound shine. My fav cycle is test at 150-200mg/week plus 600mg of primo a week.

Primo doesn't have any estro lowering properties does it? From Ur experience? Even small?

Saying you have to run test higher is complete bro science. As said above, you only need a trt dose of test. However some people prefer higher test for various reasons.

My experience is, sides are lower when i keep test lower than other compounds. 600 test with 300 tren can absolutely fuck me. Night sweats, out of breath, insomnia. But strength and size improve better.

However if i run 300 test with 600 tren, sides are fuck all and i feel like a god. Size gains aren't as good, but i will re-comp well and look amazing

Necessary, no..but I always prefer higher test simply coz it's so cheap to come by lol

- - - Updated - - -

Saying you have to run test higher is complete bro science. As said above, you only need a trt dose of test. However some people prefer higher test for various reasons.

My experience is, sides are lower when i keep test lower than other compounds. 600 test with 300 tren can absolutely fuck me. Night sweats, out of breath, insomnia. But strength and size improve better.

However if i run 300 test with 600 tren, sides are fuck all and i feel like a god. Size gains aren't as good, but i will re-comp well and look amazing

It's definitely sides dependent per person, I'm opposite.. low test and high tren ace has me edgy, can't sleep, drained... Gram of test with say 100mg tren Ed and some drol and I feel amazing

You can run test at trt levels without any issue!

It depends on the person. Everybody has different opinions on this. Yes I prefer test higher, and many very big successful bodybuilders feel the same. It makes the cycle considerably better for everything in my opinion. As you can see others like to run low test, and have their reasons. This debate will never end

It depends on the person. Everybody has different opinions on this. Yes I prefer test higher, and many very big successful bodybuilders feel the same. It makes the cycle considerably better for everything in my opinion. As you can see others like to run low test, and have their reasons. This debate will never end

I definitely feel it negates trens negatives somewhat.. fatigue and such

Agreed. For me, I just like test, it works well, and I feel great on higher than TRT doses.

Ask them. Indeed see if their results are any better.

no, guys throughout the golden age didn't even run test at all.

the 'run test higher' thing was invented by sources so you buy their test which they make huge margins on, then guys started parroting it from there

I believe it ever so slightly does, but not enough to matter. Definitely, less than masteron or Proviron.

Thanks for the info, yeh I thought it may.

I home-brew, thinking of running primo year round. On top of my usual stuff. So basically any dose is cheap.. Whats Ur thoughts on dosage?
600 to 800 per week?

Yeh mast and proviron give me fairly significant estro lowering effects.

I don't normally run either to be honest (although my gf does run primo regularly), since I use an AI, and they otherwise don't align with my goals. I would guess you would need at least 500mg though.

I don't normally run either to be honest (although my gf does run primo regularly), since I use an AI, and they otherwise don't align with my goals. I would guess you would need at least 500mg though.

Yeh I'm thinking if I did say, 750 test and 600 primo, I'd have to change my ai dose and get bloods multiple times to see how much the primo is effecting estro.

Then prob just run that for 20+ weeks straight. Dialed in.
And add around 600tren 10 weeks tren, 2 or 3 weeks off tren, another 10 weeks of tren. Plus orals

Same with using mast or proviron...

Back
Top Bottom