Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Test dose always higher?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Test dose always higher?

Ive always been told to make sure your using more Test than gear (decca,eq,tren etc.) per week. Ive noticed on some threads under the cycle log that guys are using higher mg of gear than they are test. (Ex. Higher mg of tren than test). Is there any benefit to using either way?

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ivanstones View Post
    Ive always been told to make sure your using more Test than gear (decca,eq,tren etc.) per week. Ive noticed on some threads under the cycle log that guys are using higher mg of gear than they are test. (Ex. Higher mg of tren than test). Is there any benefit to using either way?
    You dont need anything more than a TRT level dose of test with any of those compounds. Thats not saying you cant run test higher but its 100% not necessary. I like to use a low dose test when I stack other compounds and let the other compound shine. My fav cycle is test at 150-200mg/week plus 600mg of primo a week.

Aussie VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    You dont need anything more than a TRT level dose of test with any of those compounds. Thats not saying you cant run test higher but its 100% not necessary. I like to use a low dose test when I stack other compounds and let the other compound shine. My fav cycle is test at 150-200mg/week plus 600mg of primo a week.
    Primo doesn't have any estro lowering properties does it? From Ur experience? Even small?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by harrywho View Post
    Primo doesn't have any estro lowering properties does it? From Ur experience? Even small?
    I believe it ever so slightly does, but not enough to matter. Definitely, less than masteron or Proviron.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ivanstones View Post
    Saying you have to run test higher is complete bro science. As said above, you only need a trt dose of test. However some people prefer higher test for various reasons.

My experience is, sides are lower when i keep test lower than other compounds. 600 test with 300 tren can absolutely fuck me. Night sweats, out of breath, insomnia. But strength and size improve better.

However if i run 300 test with 600 tren, sides are fuck all and i feel like a god. Size gains aren't as good, but i will re-comp well and look amazing

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    complete and utter nonsense to say you always need test higher... smfh

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Necessary, no..but I always prefer higher test simply coz it's so cheap to come by lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JDM View Post
    Saying you have to run test higher is complete bro science. As said above, you only need a trt dose of test. However some people prefer higher test for various reasons.

My experience is, sides are lower when i keep test lower than other compounds. 600 test with 300 tren can absolutely fuck me. Night sweats, out of breath, insomnia. But strength and size improve better.

However if i run 300 test with 600 tren, sides are fuck all and i feel like a god. Size gains aren't as good, but i will re-comp well and look amazing
    It's definitely sides dependent per person, I'm opposite.. low test and high tren ace has me edgy, can't sleep, drained... Gram of test with say 100mg tren Ed and some drol and I feel amazing

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You have to plan your cycle according to your needs and goals not someone else's. You'll learn more with each cycle you run.
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You can run test at trt levels without any issue!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by harrywho View Post
    Yes it does have some.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast