Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test e 250 vs 500 Acne and Bodyhair, hairloss etc question

Hyperwave

Hi Guys,

Is there a concrete answer about the difference between Test e 250 vs 500 with regards to Acne and Bodyhair, hair-loss and other sides? Im currently running 250 with no visible. I do understand that everyone is different but would the body react differently to 500 dose than 250? I tried searching for a concrete answer but it seems like there are multiple opinions when it comes to dose, Some say up to 500 is normal while others believe 250 is the max.

I just want to better understand the compounds Im dealing with.

Thanks

You kind of hit the nail on the head with "everyone is different." Everyone will metabolize it differently, have different conversion rates to estrogen and DHT, etc. That said, a top tolerated dosage of 250mg/week (assuming use of an AI) is probably a small portion of people, as it's common for most people to start higher than that on their first cycle.

clearly running a lower dose lessens the chances for side effects... theres no concrete answer to how doses will effect you personally... we are all different.. thats up to you to figure out through trial and error but the higher you go, the greater chance of side effects occurring... to what extent, thats different for each person

clearly running a lower dose lessens the chances for side effects... theres no concrete answer to how doses will effect you personally... we are all different.. thats up to you to figure out through trial and error but the higher you go, the greater chance of side effects occurring... to what extent, thats different for each person

I was watching your video on test doses. I don't would love to be running the same low doses of test but from experience how soon does the body build tolerance to test doses. Im not too concerned RN. If i run something again it will be i October maybe

I was watching your video on test doses. I don't would love to be running the same low doses of test but from experience how soon does the body build tolerance to test doses. Im not too concerned RN. If i run something again it will be i October maybe

Once again, no direct answer

You kind of hit the nail on the head with "everyone is different." Everyone will metabolize it differently, have different conversion rates to estrogen and DHT, etc. That said, a top tolerated dosage of 250mg/week (assuming use of an AI) is probably a small portion of people, as it's common for most people to start higher than that on their first cycle.

Thanks bro for the input

Hi Guys,

Is there a concrete answer about the difference between Test e 250 vs 500 with regards to Acne and Bodyhair, hair-loss and other sides? Im currently running 250 with no visible. I do understand that everyone is different but would the body react differently to 500 dose than 250? I tried searching for a concrete answer but it seems like there are multiple opinions when it comes to dose, Some say up to 500 is normal while others believe 250 is the max.

Thanks

No. Because hair loss is particular to you.

Getting rid of baldness is not easy sometimes we try all the medications but still if the hair loss is due to genetic then i don't think it would be recover and for this the only one simple proven solution exist is hair transplant.

- - - Updated - - -

Hair transplant in Ludhiana
Getting rid of baldness is not easy sometimes we try all the medications but still if the hair loss is due to genetic then i don't think it would be recover and for this the only one simple proven solution exist is hair transplant.

<a href="https://hairtransplant-ludhiana.com/">Hair transplant in Ludhiana</a>

- - - Updated - - -

Getting rid of baldness is not easy sometimes we try all the medications but still if the hair loss is due to genetic then i don't think it would be recover and for this the only one simple proven solution exist is hair transplant

After 5 years of blasting cruising my body hair has greatly increased. So now I have to shave and get monthly laser hair removal.

Before gear I just had a snail trail and a nice little natural bit of chest hair. Over time that grew like a mother fucker, then eventually my back started growing hair which Id never had. So it's a constant shaving and laser hair removal process.
Australian with an English, Irish, German background.

Also a bit of a receding hair line. 30 years old.

I was fully bald, and wearing a full suit of body hair by my early 20s, which was long long before I touched an AAS. I didn't see any change for the worse on AAS, but everyone is different.

Everyone's body is different but typically the higher the dose the higher the chance of unwanted side effects.

Im prone to Male pattern boldness, have had a transplant and have been on finasteride for 5 years or more. Thats the reason why i was on anavar all this time. 6 weeks on test 250 now and I m surprised (touch wood) that there is no hairloss or sides. Im still on finasteride during the cycle.. I dont know if finasteride fully blocks the DHT from test or can only block up to a certain dose.

It seems like from all the answers that everyone is different. I will up it next time to 375 and see whats up. Will slowly get to 500 maybe by cycle 3 or 4. My goal now is to learn to keep gains from 250+ Tbol t be able to keep them at higher doses

- - - Updated - - -

my body hair does grow faster on steroids but if you are a northern european who isn't hairy you probably wont notice anything

for hair use n2shampoo

How does it differ to Nizoral?

Finaateride is somthing id never put into my body.
You need dht for sex drive. And it side effects can be permanent even after quitting the drug,similar to accutane.

I wish I never took accutane. That's the number one worst thing iv ever done to myslef.... Worse than any amount of lsd or xtc times by thousand. Accutane fuk u.

Thats what i an concerned about tbh. Something that i never had before. I have been reading alot about acne and rash breakout cases. Hairloss i can manage but I wouldn’t know how to deal with stuff i never had. Hence the question about dosing

Hi Guys,

Thanks
A higher dosage obviously translates to a higher potential for side effects

Back
Top Bottom