Thread: Test e 250 vs 500 Acne and Bodyhair, hairloss etc question

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Test e 250 vs 500 Acne and Bodyhair, hairloss etc question

Hi Guys,

Is there a concrete answer about the difference between Test e 250 vs 500 with regards to Acne and Bodyhair, hair-loss and other sides? Im currently running 250 with no visible. I do understand that everyone is different but would the body react differently to 500 dose than 250? I tried searching for a concrete answer but it seems like there are multiple opinions when it comes to dose, Some say up to 500 is normal while others believe 250 is the max.

I just want to better understand the compounds Im dealing with.

Thanks

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You kind of hit the nail on the head with "everyone is different." Everyone will metabolize it differently, have different conversion rates to estrogen and DHT, etc. That said, a top tolerated dosage of 250mg/week (assuming use of an AI) is probably a small portion of people, as it's common for most people to start higher than that on their first cycle.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    clearly running a lower dose lessens the chances for side effects... theres no concrete answer to how doses will effect you personally... we are all different.. thats up to you to figure out through trial and error but the higher you go, the greater chance of side effects occurring... to what extent, thats different for each person

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    clearly running a lower dose lessens the chances for side effects... theres no concrete answer to how doses will effect you personally... we are all different.. thats up to you to figure out through trial and error but the higher you go, the greater chance of side effects occurring... to what extent, thats different for each person
    I was watching your video on test doses. I don't would love to be running the same low doses of test but from experience how soon does the body build tolerance to test doses. Im not too concerned RN. If i run something again it will be i October maybe

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperwave View Post
    I was watching your video on test doses. I don't would love to be running the same low doses of test but from experience how soon does the body build tolerance to test doses. Im not too concerned RN. If i run something again it will be i October maybe
    Once again, no direct answer

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Cheers Man

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by P0N View Post
    You kind of hit the nail on the head with "everyone is different." Everyone will metabolize it differently, have different conversion rates to estrogen and DHT, etc. That said, a top tolerated dosage of 250mg/week (assuming use of an AI) is probably a small portion of people, as it's common for most people to start higher than that on their first cycle.
    Thanks bro for the input

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperwave View Post
    Hi Guys,

Is there a concrete answer about the difference between Test e 250 vs 500 with regards to Acne and Bodyhair, hair-loss and other sides? Im currently running 250 with no visible. I do understand that everyone is different but would the body react differently to 500 dose than 250? I tried searching for a concrete answer but it seems like there are multiple opinions when it comes to dose, Some say up to 500 is normal while others believe 250 is the max.

I just want to better understand the compounds Im dealing with.

Thanks
    No. Because hair loss is particular to you.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Getting rid of baldness is not easy sometimes we try all the medications but still if the hair loss is due to genetic then i don't think it would be recover and for this the only one simple proven solution exist is hair transplant.

- - - Updated - - -

Hair transplant in Ludhiana
    Getting rid of baldness is not easy sometimes we try all the medications but still if the hair loss is due to genetic then i don't think it would be recover and for this the only one simple proven solution exist is hair transplant.

<a href="https://hairtransplant-ludhiana.com/">Hair transplant in Ludhiana</a>

- - - Updated - - -

Getting rid of baldness is not easy sometimes we try all the medications but still if the hair loss is due to genetic then i don't think it would be recover and for this the only one simple proven solution exist is hair transplant

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    my body hair does grow faster on steroids but if you are a northern european who isn't hairy you probably wont notice anything

for hair use n2shampoo
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast