Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test e 250mg

It will really vary with the individual, but 250mg should probably give you some of that effect.

I've been on test c 250mg for 6 weeks, similar to test e.

I didn't notice it till a few days ago, honestly... but for me just that small amount affected my anger issues in a negative direction. This is just me, being as objective about it as possible.

I don't drink or do drugs but my anger did increase a tad. I'm not beating the kids or anything, but looking back the test c is the only change I can see since I've taken steps to destress my life. Simple things get me going, and when I'm started the acceleration of anger is faster.

Sure I feel great as well, but for every action they're is an equal and opposite reaction. Again, my own personal reflection. I plan to keep at a similar dose, but to be more mindful of triggers and my reactions as they arise.

I don't think test e at 250 would give anxiety.
If you get anxiety it's most likely due to a hormanal imbalance caused by the dose. Such as hi estrogen, or if u took arimdex and now you've crashed Ur estrogen. So inderectly that would explain anxiety.

But typically if u run steroids even at high doses if ur hormones are in check, that's estrogen and prolactin, typically you should feel like super confident.

But boom take too much arimdex, or let estro go hi, or don't take caber while on tren... Bammm anxiety, paranoia, limp dick, agitation, u name it...

Can test e 250 mg, really have any impact on my anxiety in negative or positive ways?

If you have pre-existing mental health issues, i would seriously re-consider using gear in the first place..... in saying that, you won't know how it will effect your anxiety until you try it

If you have pre-existing mental health issues, i would seriously re-consider using gear in the first place..... in saying that, you won't know how it will effect your anxiety until you try it

bro i wouldnt call anxiety a health issue...

I've been on test c 250mg for 6 weeks, similar to test e.

I didn't notice it till a few days ago, honestly... but for me just that small amount affected my anger issues in a negative direction. This is just me, being as objective about it as possible.

I don't drink or do drugs but my anger did increase a tad. I'm not beating the kids or anything, but looking back the test c is the only change I can see since I've taken steps to destress my life. Simple things get me going, and when I'm started the acceleration of anger is faster.

Sure I feel great as well, but for every action they're is an equal and opposite reaction. Again, my own personal reflection. I plan to keep at a similar dose, but to be more mindful of triggers and my reactions as they arise.
Like said, it affects everyone differently. It's never affected my mental state at any dose, but that's me

250 ugl test that may or may not be typically underdosed depends, may only just put u above top of natty range. Remember testosterone injections are a bio identical hormone.
So from my experiences I only ever have problems if hormones are out of wack.

And a decade or so ago I used to smash lsd every weekend for like 2 years and God knows what...
But I have no issues running tren or this or that, unless the hormones are unstable and that can be crippling mentally, from self esteem, confidence, anxiety, repetitive thoughts, paranoia if it's prolactin.

And I do generally suffer from anxiety, taking half a pristiq, but on blast my confidence and anxiety vanishes. Unless hormones are out

Back
Top Bottom