Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test e 600 eq500 cycle

Gymrat27

Registered
Hey so I'm about to put my order through later this week and thought id post my cycle plan for any advice before I do incase theirs something I'm not seing. I'm 27, male, 5'6 at 166 pounds. Ive been working out continuously for the last 2 year's and have close to 5 years in the gym altogether. My bf is around 14% my caloric intake for the last few months have been 3000 cals 220-250 grams of protein around 350 grams of carbs and around 80 grams of fat. ( I plan switching to my cut diet for the next month while im waiting for my order to get here to get down to around a 12%bf) but anyways this is my first cycle I was gonna just run the test e 500/wk cycle but my guys got a great promo going and I'm gonna be able to do a 600mg/wk test e and 500mg/wk as cycle for hardly any more money. I plan on running this for 12 weeks. 300mg Test e 250mg eq Monday and Thursday with .5 arimidex eod and then pct would look like this Clomid 100/100/50/50 and Nolvadex 40/40/20/20. Ive been debating on running hgh but the controversy ive been reading over the last 6 months is ridiculous so I figured id try it with out this time and save that for a future cycle. At first when I found out about the promo I was gonna run test e 500 with a 50mg anavar ed from week 3-11 but with My bf being a lil high I decided to put the eq in instead. My goals for this cycle is to put on as much keepable lean muscle as I can, hit At least 175, and to make some significant strength gains. My current gym routine is as followed Monday weekday Friday strength training and Saturday an Sunday cardio. On cycle I'm hoping to be able to add an extra day of strength training in. Also plan on bumping my diet up to 4000 cals and my protein intake up to 275-300grams a day. Any advice or constructive criticism is greatly appreciated. Also I'll be glad to answer any questions to the best of my abilities.

I misread a part of this and was wondering what your boyfriend smoking weed had anything to do with this, body fat not boyfriend. My advice is just because you can, doesn't mean you should. 1100 mgs a week is way to much for a first cycle. In fact, half that is over kill. If you want to take advantage of a great deal that's totally fine, but it doesn't mean that you have to do it all at once. 400 mgs of test a week is more than enough to give you the gains you're looking for. The issue is that your body adapts to what you give it. Meaning if you start out doing a massive amount of gear, and that is a massive amount for a beginner, then the next time you do it you'll end up having to take more and more. The smart thing to do is work up to reasonable dose and stack and not blow out your androgen receptors on the first cycle. I say, by all means get the EQ and extra test, and save it for the next cycle. It doesn't go bad so if you do it in 10 months or a year from now there isnt going to be a problem, and you'll already be sitting on almost everything you need for a second cycle. Also the whole eat big to get big is bullshit. there is no reason to eat more than 400 - 500 cals over maintenance. Especially if you're dead set on running those dosages, you will gain a significant amount of body fat.

Honestly, that's entirely too much gear for a first cycle. Just run testosterone enanthate at around 350-400mg per week, and keep the same arimidex protocol. You don't need anything else added in. Run that for 12 weeks like you planned and assess your tolerance and results. Wait 2 weeks after your last pin, and then start PCT. You can start adding compounds or increasing dosages as you do more cycles, and there's no problem saving the extra gear for later. Just keep it in a cool, dry, dark place.

first cycle should be test only... 350 mg week is more than enough... you are getting reckless, greedy and just stupid with this man

this is a lot of info with a lot of questions. i also don't like the cycle and pct. especially at your age and with your stats. i would schedule a 1 on 1 with me asap to get this improved so you don't waste your first cycle for nothing

Thank you sooo much for the advice. Ive honestly been reading a little bit about adding all the gear up to get a total weekly amount. I was worried about not getting any results with just a low dose of test so I was justifying it to myself by saying it rather up the dosage to make sure I'm maximising my gains. I do like the idea of just using the test so I can get a good feel of how any side effects orI only know one guy that's using anabolics and hes using an insane amount and has no idea what hes doing but when I bounced it off him his reply was the eq is kimda low id bump it up to 800. So im super glad I got this feedback from you guys ill deffinetly get test e 250s instead of the 300s and if I so grab the eq I'll deffinetly save for down the road. Have any of you guys used the hgh or hcg on cycle or for the pct? If so how was your experience with it and would you recomend it on this first cycle or na? And is my pct do generic or overkill for a first test e only cycle?

Ive honestly been reading about adding your stack together to get the overall mg of your cycle this weekened and when i looked at it that way its definitely had me thinking on it. I'll most likely get test e 250 vials instead of the 300s and if I get the eq I'll just hold onto it for the future. I'm contemplating getting the hgh instead and running it in a attempt to bounce back more effectively from the suppression. What are your thoughts on adding the hgh and my pct? Is it to generic or to much for a first test e only cycle? Also anyone have experience with hgh vs hcg? If so what's your feedback on it. I'm really glad I got some feedback on the test e eq cycle the only person I know that runs anabolics does it recklessly and he had said to just bump up my eq to 800 so glad I got some advice from experienced rational minds.

HGH will do nothing for you for PCT, and is something that needs to be run for very long periods of time. At your age, it is quite honestly just throwing money away. HCG should never be used in PCT. It will make you feel good, but will actually spike estrogen and delay recovery. Stick with a normal two SERM PCT.

Gh would serve no purpose in pct. hcg and hgh might sound similar but they are entirely different. Also, you can use the 300mg concentration. Just use .7 ml instead of 1 ml twice per week that puts you at 400 mgs per week which is the highest you want to go. The most important thing for most people to learn in the world of AAS and PEDs is that your bro at the gym usually has no fucking clue what he’s talking about. And listening to him will get you hurt. But it sounds like you’re on the right path. Stick around there is a lot to learn.

Haha yes all the guys at my gym are on the cvs brand iso protein and have no idea why their just like well thats what everyone else here uses 😂 but ya I was reading a lot about how the hug can benefit by making your nuts produce more test so I was thinking that would help for the pct but then I was seing alot of reviews from ppl saying a after you use it for a period of time it stops working and b their not naturally producing the test so once u stop taking it they won't be producing like they would of if you hadn't takin it. The 500 cal diet with it sounds pretty decent for a cut though allowing your body to be on that big of a deficit while not burning your muscle sounds real good but im sure I havnt read enough about it to really make an educated decision.

I started the test yesterday. I Decided on test e 250 only every 84hrs so it's 500 a week. Have aromasin tabs on hand gonna wait till I get my blood work done around 5 week's to see if I need them obviously if I start experiencing any estro sides I'll start before. I got nova Clomid and the hcg for my pct. Plan is to start the hcg a week after last shot and use 750mcg eod for 3xs then 500 for 3xs then 250 3xs then 125 3xs. Then 2 or 3 of around 60mcg. Gonna start the Clomid and nolva at 100/40 first 2 weeks then 50/20 for 2 weeks then 25/10 for a week. I read alot about it taking weeks to feel it but I noticed it the first day. The best word I could use to describe it was a dominate feeling haha I'm so glad you guys recommended taking the eq out I'm even contemplating going down to 400mg of test a week after the first week and just using the 500 on the first week as a little frontload if u will. So thanks again guys. As always constructive criticism is always welcome!

Ya I seen a lot of ppl saying it's way better to run longer cycles with eq. I'll most likely run shorter esters in the future though. The reason I did the test e was cause you only had to do it twice a week and I wasn't sure how I was gonna react to doing injections and figured the less I had to do the better but it wasn't nearly as bad as I imagined.

12 weeks is perfectly fine to run EQ. I don't understand where the bro science of having to run EQ 15+ weeks or its not worth doing. Its not the only drug with a 10-14 day half life yet its the only one that people think has to go that long. It just makes no sense to me. Personal experience was 400 mgs for ten weeks and had phenomenal results.

Where I got it from was just a lot of people saying they didn't start noticing the physical effects till around the 6-8 week mark so they we're saying to fully benefit it you gotta run it a little longer. Im sure you'll get good results on a 12 week run of it though. I havnt ran it so I peraonally dont know.

Back
Top Bottom